PC What set of mods do you usually play alongside Terarria?

kinker31🪓

Official Terrarian
For those who have tModLoader, what mods have you installed and have since then been a mainstay for how you play the game?
If you'd also like, you can recommend a mod for those who are reading the thread as well if you think the mod's really fun.

My main set of mods: Calamity (+music), Thorium, WorldGen Previewer/Large World Enabler, Max Stack Plus Extra, and a whole bunch of various tweaks and grindfest-reducers. and cheat sheet too

Fargos mods, the luggage, magic storage, recipe browser, better buffs, auto trash, helpful hotkeys, prefixes for enemies,imksushis, pumpkings, cheezes, wmitf, yet another boss healthbar, even more mods, joostmod, maxstackplus, boss checklist, shorter respawn, vein miner, and summoners association are always on, then whatever bigger mods im trying out at the moment. Currently spirit, shadows of abbaddon, and antiaris. And of course terracustom for bigger dungeon and both crimson and chaos lol.

Edit:i particularly love joostmod

Fargos mods, the luggage, magic storage, recipe browser, better buffs, auto trash, helpful hotkeys, prefixes for enemies,imksushis, pumpkings, cheezes, wmitf, yet another boss healthbar, even more mods, joostmod, maxstackplus, boss checklist, shorter respawn, vein miner, and summoners association are always on, then whatever bigger mods im trying out at the moment. Currently spirit, shadows of abbaddon, and antiaris. And of course terracustom for bigger dungeon and both crimson and chaos lol.

Edit:i particularly love joostmod
These are only really big mods, there are alot of good tinier mods like Universe Of Swords or almost all mods from Hamstar

Back
Top Bottom