PC What should i do after Skeletron?

GreenTea61

Terrarian
I have slayed EoC, BoC, Skeletron. I have Meteor set with Space Gun. This is my first play ever so i dont know so much. I pretty much explored all the map, dungeons and open caves. I started thinking i am not progressing after Skeletron.

i would suggest taking on the queen bee next. you’ll find her in the underground jungle.

if you’re planning on using meteor armor, you’ll want to find a stronger magic weapon to use primarily, and only use the space gun when you are out of mana. i would recommend finding a demon scythe or a water bolt. water bolts are acquired from the dungeon, while demon scythes are dropped by demons.

Last edited:
i would suggest taking on the queen bee next. you’ll find her in the underground jungle.

if you’re planning on using meteor armor, you’ll want to find a stronger magic weapon to use primarily, and only use the space gun when you are out of mana. i would recommend finding a demon scythe or a water bolt. water bolts are acquired from the dungeon, while demon scythes are dropped by demons.
I have a aqua scepter. Can that work too? (EDIT: hmm actually water bolt bounces so it looks better actually)

@nsu_chimera 's advices sounds good, I agree.
then, there's Wall of Flesh as next boss I guess. which could bring up all sorts of questions and problems like how to fight with the spread of evil biomes, but I think, it's mostly fine if you just have fun.
There are many many advices regarding "preparing for hardmode", but I think it might be fine not to stress too much about it on first playthrough.
the important is to have fun, I think!

by the way, if playing mage, and speaking of weapons, there's also flamelash for example as a late pre-hardmode magic weapon that is quite powerful. it's not useful in all situations, but many cases it is.

Back
Top Bottom