Mobile What should I do?

What series should I do?

• Hardcore, and if I die a start over again with hardcore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just curious, because well when I’m going to be doing a fishing only series it’s going to be in parts, because of the fishing part.... so which one? Hardcore on normal mode(because how much I suck at other modes)
Or just a relaxing journey mode playthrough?
If we do hardcore there are 2 choices hardcore and if I die go to journey mode playthrough
Other choice is if I die I start over.
Anyways with each choice you Choose probably would be nice to get some feedback, specifically the hardcore one because of mobile...

Methinks considering you're doing a fishing challenge, and fishing is a slow, relaxing activity, using journey mode for it would be perfect. Especially considering the fact that if you find a certain boss way too hard to do with fishing only gear (which I imagine it would be, beating mechs with anchor lol), you could simply tone down the difficulty a little bit without having to make a new world and start all over.
Also, what does and does not count for fishing only? Would drops from blood moon fishing enemies and duke fishron count? Because I see no other way to beat moon lord, sanguine staff/tempest staff + razorblade typhoon/bubble gun/flairon/tsunami seems like the best you could get with fishing.

Methinks considering you're doing a fishing challenge, and fishing is a slow, relaxing activity, using journey mode for it would be perfect. Especially considering the fact that if you find a certain boss way too hard to do with fishing only gear (which I imagine it would be, beating mechs with anchor lol), you could simply tone down the difficulty a little bit without having to make a new world and start all over.
Also, what does and does not count for fishing only? Would drops from blood moon fishing enemies and duke fishron count? Because I see no other way to beat moon lord, sanguine staff/tempest staff + razorblade typhoon/bubble gun/flairon/tsunami seems like the best you could get with fishing.
Oh I was talking about a series to go alongside the fishing series lol. Well yes I am able to use thingns from enemies from fishing, but I also will be using iron ore lead from mining because of ease(and yes pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom