PC What should I do?

punchmypotatoes

Skeletron
I'm bored in terraria right now. I got all moonlord drops, all lunar armor, I have all NPCS i have the drill mount.
Anyone know what I should do?

Do you like building at all?

You could build a themed biome like an autumn forest with red and orange painted trees and grass. You could use red water fountains to give the impression of the setting sun reflecting off of the water and use actuators to deactivated 'leaf' blocks, also painted red and then made into slopes using the hammer to create piles of leaves.

Or some sort of fountain of youth or asteroid in the sky. I recently made a bloody sushi factory by the coast, full of flesh blocks and leaking pollution into the ocean.

Do you like building at all?

You could build a themed biome like an autumn forest with red and orange painted trees and grass. You could use red water fountains to give the impression of the setting sun reflecting off of the water and use actuators to deactivated 'leaf' blocks, also painted red and then made into slopes using the hammer to create piles of leaves.

Or some sort of fountain of youth or asteroid in the sky. I recently made a bloody sushi factory by the coast, full of flesh blocks and leaking pollution into the ocean.
OK that sounds great! I'll do that now. (BTW i DID build a big house inside a hill

Play Resource Rush.

Step 1: Round up a few friends and create a new Terraria world.

Step 2: Everyone has (Insert period of time here) to gather resources and meet at spawn once time is up for a PvP deathmatch.

Step 3: Have fun!

Start over.
Know what class you minly used, and use another class to mix up the game. Or limit yourself even more, if you want to. Building is great, Multiplayer is great, (Especially finding a big server to really get into). You can also mod the game. You know. if you want to.

Build stuff, do challenges, try out playstyles you haven't tried earlier or play multi-player.

More like a grind. :/ Killing golem/destroyer hundred times and more isnt particulary hard, just takes a :red:ton time.
if you don't know what to do, I can only recommend getting Developer items. oh and the grind isn't that boring

Just start over again in a new world on a new character.
i find that there's always something u have't seen(like pyramids) in the first world u started and there's always something exiting in exploring a new world from scratch :)

Back
Top Bottom