What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

Every person please to board the Vranjanski Ekspres and travel with 3 Mustaphas 3! It is a rail journey of steam engine with Szegerely beat.

Last edited:
"Better Days" - Bruce Springsteen.

Tonight this fool's halfway to heaven and just a mile outta hell, and it feels like I'm comin' home.

Ummm... I'm listening... to... uhhh...
Battle in the Pacific Rim by... uhhh... who ever did the soundtrack for Critical Depth.

"Battle in the Pacific Rim" - Singletrac (?)

"Battle in the Pacific Rim"
Your title inspired me to play the "Victory at Sea" soundtrack.

This 1952 documentary series on World War II in the Pacific Ocean is probably the best television program produced during the "big three networks" stage of American television. It avoided demonizing or dehumanizing the enemy and projected a less distorted, more true-to-life image of war than most WWII studies of the time.

The music composed for it by Richard Rodgers (of Rodgers and Hammerstein) is considered a high point in the world of television soundtracks. Here's the opening theme.

Last edited:
Every time I'd hear Mazzy Star sing "Fade Into You," in my mind's ear another song kept doubling her. Today I was surprised to learn that someone else not only heard the same congruence but performed a wonderful Clapton/Star double cover.

Dan Beahm and the Invisible Three perform…

Back
Top Bottom