What sorts of glitches have you come across?

I also once did a glitch on Spec Ops: The Line, where on how you have limited ammo but want to get more ammo without having to wait till you find more ammo packs, and you love a certain weapon such as the Scout Tactical Sniper Rifle (My fav sniper in the game :3) but want to have more than one of same gun you like... you can dupe weapons in Spec Ops, just like how you can dupe items in Terraria 1.2 and 1.3. It takes time to do, so watching a video of this particular glitch is recommended.

This one time in CoD World at War I got stuck mid jump inbetween a mound of dirt and a metal cross beam barrier thing during Co-op with my brother.
I couldn't walk or jump, but I could shoot and throw grenades, so I shot important people to fail the mission and respawn at last checkpoint.
GUESS WHERE THE LAST CHECKPOINT WAS?
RIGHT WHERE I WAS STUCK!
So I gunned down my brother and held a grenade without a pin
AND RESPAWNED STUCK AGAIN

We had to restart the mission.

This isn't that cool or game-breaking but it was actually pretty helpful. So I was in the Backyard in Lost Odyssey and I was fighting the Master Ring User. (I'm 99.99% positive nobody knows anything I'm saying). The bonus condition is to kill the dog before the soldier. So I hit the dog with the Master Ring, giving it Toxin. Things were normal until I killed the dog. Instead of forgetting the Ring minigame and going insane on me, he just continued with the minigame. He kept ordering his (dead) dog to attack me if I failed to get the right thing on the Ring. After about 15 correct hits, he accepts defeat.

To make the long story short, the soldier does a minigame that isn't too difficult unless you kill his dog to get the bonus. But instead of hitting me with powerful attacks and buffing himself, he pretended like his dog was still alive and not attacking me, making it FAR easier.

I think the only one I could discover, and easily replicate on my own, even possibly the only one who knows of this, is in the second to final boss of Super Princess Peach: Giant Kamek. If you slide to his face, his face glitch out, and teleports. However, afterwards, makes the fight unwinable because you can no longer damage him. It goes back to normal by restarting the fight

The Floating bokoblin glitch, in BotW, I was fighting a Blue Bokoblin and landed a headshot with a bow. He just... ascended. He slowly floated up as he poofed out of existence.

Pistons decided not to work. There was nothing blocking the piston or redstone signal, but it just didn’t work when it had dirt by it.

So, back when 1.16 was new to this world, I found a minecraft glitch where if you sleep in a bed and you leave a multiplayer game, if the time changes to day, it means you can sleep in a bed during the day. Funny glitch I found a long time ago. I also found a BoTW glitch in which you can be on a platform in master mode. If you kill the sky octorocks fast enough, you can keep the platform floating. It’s weird. I don’t know how I did it but if you can recreate this, it would be cool. I also found one where if you save on a fallen platform in the water, it despawns.
@ChimeraWarden, i Do that all the time. Just leave them deactivated in hyrule cast,e and you can send all of them to Brazil.

Last edited:
Yeah. I saw that in a GameSpot video. I don’t usually glitch the game, and most times I do it’s a complete accident.
Wait, does save scumming count as a glitch?

Back
Top Bottom