What Terraria noise annoys you the most?

Noobiescrubpleb

Pixel Pirate
I was playing Terria awhile ago and noticed a noise that annoyed the heck out of me....ice. The sound of mining ice to me is like nails scratching a chalk board. So now I'm curious, are there any Terraria noises that annoys you the most? If so what is it?

2023 Edit: New updates mean new sounds!

Last edited:
Personally, I hate the mining stone sound.
*tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink*
Annoying as hell!

There's nothing particularly irritating in terraria.
I guess there would be one if i were to hear it continuously while playing.
Actually, i think i hate the sound skeleton-like mobs do when you kill them, since i heard it so many times, or maybe the frostspark boots' sprinting sound, that's actually annoying.

I was surprised with Face monster's noise, but it REALLY bothers me both drill noise, and ice and snow mining sounds, they make want to break something. Why can't we mine ice with a flamethrower?

*tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink*
Annoying as hell!
Just use a drill! Drowns it out in another most annoying sound.

I was playing Terria awhile ago and noticed a noise that annoyed the hell out of me....ice.
Admittedly, I do dislike mining ice for this reason. Especially with tools that take ages to get through the stuff. I agree with you. :)

Interesting. I find that mining stone gives a rather pleasant satisfactory sound. It makes my brain happy.

The lava children sound.
I am so glad that I'm just not hearing it. I can hear the cars but for some reason I just can't hear the children.

I was playing Terria awhile ago and noticed a noise that annoyed the hell out of me....ice. The sound of mining ice to me is like nails scratching a chalk board. So now I'm curious, are there any Terraria noises that annoys you the most? If so what is it?

Odd... It's actually my favorite mining sound.

I'm gonna ask.

What is it?
The bubbling lava sound has some other sounds mixed in. Not purposely I bet. If you listen really, really, REALLY closely you can hear cars driving by and, according to some, hear children. Thankfully I don't seem to hear the children myself.

Edit: Stabbed by a ninja again. *dies*

Back
Top Bottom