What Terraria noise annoys you the most?

face monster noise.when i started playing terraria i had nightmares because of it. it's both scary and annoying. maybe the WoF when he spawns too, but thats not scary at all.

Pixie sounds. I want to crush them beneath my spiked metal boots merely for that noise they make. Ghh.

any motor sound (drills, chainsaws, etc) and pixies (for some reason the sound pixies make causes my anxiety to go crazy). those are what aNOISE me the most! :dryadnaughty:

It isn't a noise, but Jesus Christ, the :red:ty font they use. It's sop bad I refuse to play without a UI mod or a hacked client, because they include readable fonts that distinguish between small L and capital I, and don't look like :red:. I refuse to play the game otherwise, it's gotten to that point.

Personally, it can't be considered as a single sound effect, but I dislike the alt musics introduced in 1.2
I really don't like the alt underground theme so much I got the regular one on repeat on youtube and turned music off.

Zombies hitting doors. It's pretty rageworthy to me. Unpleasant and monotonous.

Then again, I have a weird reaction to repetitive noises that lack different tones. It's almost like a rage trigger.

Any noise mobs make in general. Very much so when you are building something and you can't have npcs in the area.

The sound that a Fire Imp (or whatever they're called) makes whenever they shoot a fireball at you. This goes for all spells, the sound that the Demons make, the sound that Tim makes, ALL OF THOSE SOUNDS I JUST HATE. I think it's from me taking about a week to farm the Fire Feather. :sigh:

"Welp, it's night-time, better take some of these ores I got and craft some better armor! Maybe I'll fight the Eye of Cthulhu in a day or two. Good thing I 'got a solid house now, now I can craft and wait in peace--"

Knock.... Knock... Knock... Knock...

Either way, I end up killing every zombie I see, be it while defending myself/my NPC's or to get them to stop headbutting my doors.

the space gun's sound
dont get me wrong, i love the space gun, but when combined with meteor armor, the thing uses no mana, which means you might as well be constantly using it...

*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

So i turn off my volume.

Back
Top Bottom