What Terraria noise annoys you the most?

did someone mention the DRILLING noise yet? what about the CHILDREN IN LAVA one? because that annoys me a lot because literally why

To me, I'd say Pigron, doing some mining stuffs in a Crimson Snow Underground, not knowing that you are already stalked by Pigron,
then he strikes with an instant shocking voice, ~whew, first encounter of it got me turning all the lights~

Sound of a bat when you kill it off after listening to your mining. I hate it digging (especially pre-hardmode) then a bat spawns. Makes it way in your tunnel, then you kill right after mining.

*tat*..*tat*..*tat*..*tat*..*tat*..*tat*...*sqeek!*

Drives me nuts. Then it will repeat if you keep on mining.

Edit: *tink* is more metallic sounding. *tat* is more of a mining sound.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I associate the magic mirror noise with complete and utter hatred. This is mainly because, during the most bloody and hairy fight me and my friend had ever been in, he decided to chicken out and escape. Leaving me to die.

Did I mention these were some hardmode characters?

Drill sounds. RRRRR RRRR RRRRR RRRRR RRRRR RRRR gets old fast. I haven't made a drill since the HM Picks were introduced.

Before I turned the music down, I would hear the normal biome music in my sleep sometimes...

Boss summoning sound is a bit annoying. Sounds like it was ripped from Doom2 lol

That's my favorite sound. It sounds like the character is trying to puke, and it makes me laugh.
I never knew there were different hurt sounds for male and female! I started off with a male character and got used to the grunting sound and then when I made a female one sometime later it was really weird to hear the higher pitched hurt sound. And personally, I hate both sounds.

I never knew there were different hurt sounds for male and female! I started off with a male character and got used to the grunting sound and then when I made a female one sometime later it was really weird to hear the higher pitched hurt sound. And personally, I hate both sounds.
The sound becomes much sweeter in PVP, especially when you're pwning.

It's not really a sound but the music. The freakin mushroom biome music is loud and annoying to listen to. Please Engine and /or Re-Logic change it.

Personally, I hate the mining stone sound.
*tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink*
Annoying as hell!

I don't really know of an annoying sound.

MAYBE the drills. Maybe.

Those two sounds are some of my favorite ones in the game!

Too bad theres no reason to get a drill, when the pickaxe equivalent is better in everyway... I dont know why they even implemented drills in the first place, if their sole fuction is to be worse versions of the superior pickaxes...

the noise i hate is when i hear the pick up sound cause EVERYTIME I WALK OR FLY I HEAR THAT NOISE AND WANNA KNOW WHY I HATE IT CAUSE IT MEANS IVE PICKED UP SOME JUNK LIKE A LEGENDARY TERRA BLADE LIKE COME ON GUYS MEOWMERE LIFE! *breathes heavily* so i just hate that noise. that is also the story of me turning into an animatronic gfox.

Back
Top Bottom