What The Heck, Lets List 12,858,051,967,633,865 Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmayor61

Steampunker
Twelve quadrillion, eight hundred fifty eight trillion, fifty one billion, nine hundred sixty seven million, six hundred thirty three thousand, eight hundred sixty five skills is a mouthful to say, and to top it off, a mind-boggling thought to imagine.

So, this is a forum game thread. I rarely make those, actually I think this is my first one, so let me explain the rules first.

Our goal is to make up and give a light description to exactly 12,858,051,967,633,865 different skills and abilities, among which are 7,932,135,441,523,222 abnormalities (more on that later) and 4,925,916,526,110,643 Minuses (same as earlier).

Why exactly 12,858,051,967,633,865? That's the number of abilities of The Non-Human Who Is Just Impartial - Ajimu Najimi, Anshinin from the manga Medaka Box has.
Lightly put, we're going to describe abilities that the most overpowered manga character in existece has.

As I promised earlier, I'll give a light explanation on the differences between an abnormality and a minus.

Abnormality: Abnormality is somewhat self explanatory, it's an abnormal skill a person can have, think special ability, something a main protagonist would have in a game, a personal ability no one else in their respective story normally has. In most
An Abnormal is an individual possessing such overwhelming capabilities such that the individual is unable to control that aspect of themselves and inherently seeks to master this power. An Abnormality is the specific, beyond human ability that an Abnormal possesses. Abnormalities manifest solely as internal powers, and rarely can be projected outside of the user's body. Abnormalities are often innate abilities, but are not necessarily present from birth, as it often takes a few years for an Abnormality to make itself evident.

Minus: A minus is a type of abnormality too, except that as opposed to a normal abnormality, a minus is usually a negative ability that can't really be used to help people, they either harm people or don't do anything meaningful, in example, if you were to take damage, it would simply pass right through and hit what ever is behind you in that trajectory.
A Minus is a certain kind of Abnormality. While most Abnormals are considered Pluses, possessing positive abilities, some Abnormals become warped by their negative powers. These individuals and their skills are known as Minuses. Unlike Abnormals, who seek to master their abilities, Minuses have no such desire: their very abilities are obtained through further deterioration of their minds from hardship and trauma. Because a Minus is developed as a result of the individual's environment, Minus abilities often manifest outside of their owner's body, though the nature of this power is still deeply intertwined with a Minus's own deranged mind. Unlike other Abnormalities, Minus abilities cannot be researched or analyzed, as these abilities often defy both logic and physics.

Now that you know the basics, let's go over the format. This is optional, you can just do this "Name of ability-description"; but it would be easier to categorize them in the OP like this:
Name of skill: Ability name or names here
Type of skill: (can go without, will default to abnormality)
Category: Category of skill. There's a bunch to pick from.
Miscellaneous Skills (anything oddball will go here)

Weaponry Skills (this simply includes the swords and guns category from the wiki)

Martial Arts Skills (this also includes the ninja skills)

Magic Skills

Mental Skills

Biological Skills

Boss Skills (Overpowered stuff go here. Probably the funnest part to read.)

I'll add more broad categories later to make it easier on all of us.
Description of skill: Description goes here. Preferably minimal detail should be put here as to not clutter the posts.
Other: Misc detail or comment can go here if needed.

To view the list and avoid posting something someone already did, scroll down. The list should be a post below.
Also a side note, you won't be crucified if you post an ability similar or completely identical to someone elses. It'll just be ignored and left to rot. So, be original, mmkay?

• Q: What the hell is Medaka Box?
    A: A Manga (plus anime adaption). If you don't know what a manga is, just imagine a comic, it's a little more than that though, in most cases.
    The manga itself is pretty large, covering 22 volumes and 192(.5). The manga is basically cut in 3 different genres and 6 different arcs. The first arc is slice of life to introduce the main characters, the rest of the manga is battle genre, the middle part is normal battle genre and the final parts are meta deconstruction battle.
    The anime has two seasons, first one covers the slice of life while the second one covers the first battle arc.
  • Q: Why is Anshinin so overpowered?
    A: Why wouldn't she be?
  • Q: Did she ever use some of her abilities?
    A: Yes, you can see her wiki page posted below in the skill list she used in the manga. The majority of them came from 6 scenes like this though
    latest

Background is literally skills.

I'll add more questions later, probably.

List of skills will be in the first reply to this thread.

The Grand List of skills
List of skills are here. I'd post them here, but the list is pretty bloody huge.
Warning to those who are interested in reading the manga, while the link I gave goes straight to the skills, there are very minor spoilers littered in it.
Do NOT scroll up above the skills section, that place is littered with spoilers.

Abnormalities:
  1. @Haloboy01134 - [Unnamed] - Run super fast.
  2. @azumarill64 - [Unnamed] - The ability to juggle anything.
  3. @Murphmario - [Wall Jump] - Gain momentum by jumping off walls.
  4. @Gmayor61 [I Am Where I Read] - The ability to go to wherever you location you read about.

1. @Murphmario - [Unnamed] - Ability to smash bricks with your
  2. @Gmayor61 - [Quick List] - The ability to create a list instantly.

1. @Murphmario - [Super Form] - Temporarily overall stat boost including a minor gold transformation.

Minuses:
  1. @Darkwraith332 - [Give Up] - When upset, cease to exist.

Last edited:
Super Form - The ability to turn into a more powerful form for a limited period of time. This gives increased speed, jumping abilities, invincibility, flight, glow-in-the-dark, increased strength, and golden hair/fur. Examples include Goku and Sonic (the latter can only use it while he has all Chaos Emeralds.)

First minus entry and Boss/Protagonist entry, breaking the relatively safe choice streak, lets see if I can liven it up with creativity here :p

I Am Where I Read - The ability to transfer to the world you are reading about.
Extra information: I'm leaving this as vague as it is for a reason, it would basically allow you to go anywhere you read about it. This even includes news papers mentioning locations.

Mirror Mirror: Any action done is mirrored back to them.
*ahem* Just.. don't think too hard on that one.

Minus: Terrible Timber- You have a bad case of the klutz, often fall like a tree.

Laser Disco(huehue Borderlands much?)- Whenever you are surrounded by enemies, a disco ball will form above your head and float in place, and you will begin to pull off some mad dance skills. As you dance, lasers shoot out of the disco ball, keeping to the rhythm of your incredible dance moves.

Vampire-Werewolf-Zombie - Infected with the three main infective horror disseases, you can transform between forms to gain the abilities of them all, none of their weaknesses, all of their powers! (Is unique to the character Wyverntamer)

Here have some Boss Abilities

Self-Destruct - The ability to destroy areas >200,000,000 miles in diameter (The resulting blast will destroy you also, though).
Omega Beam - A 10 meter wide ray capable of melting diamond.
Extinction - A spell that rains a meteor large enough to destroy an area double the size of Russia (Roughly 13 million square miles [1.05633e7 mi.²]).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom