PC What to do after Moon Lord?

Now in this 1.4 of the game you have the bestiary to complete (although I think this is a bit boring), the player has to find something to do with the things he wins from the moon lord, because it is kind of disappointing to win the interesting items from the moon lord and finish the game without even enjoying these items.

I didn't see anyone else say this here, and it may be too late seeing as this forum started almost 6 years ago but I'll say it anyway!

Try speedrunning the game. There are many different categories like seeded or random, different difficulties, you can even fight individual bosses. Like if you want to beat the record for the king slime, (3~ minutes, journey) you can probably do that with enough luck and time. It is a great way to waste hundreds of hours on any game, but this game specifically.

I didn't see anyone else say this here, and it may be too late seeing as this forum started almost 6 years ago but I'll say it anyway!

Try speedrunning the game. There are many different categories like seeded or random, different difficulties, you can even fight individual bosses. Like if you want to beat the record for the king slime, (3~ minutes, journey) you can probably do that with enough luck and time. It is a great way to waste hundreds of hours on any game, but this game specifically.
Although I don't like to play the game in a hurry, it's a good tip, good addition to the topic, don't worry.

Make a minecart track across the entire world from top to bottom so you can get anywhere or take your endgame stuff and take it to a expert world

Be the master of laziness... Beat the whole game without purposely attacking or hitting ANYTHING yourself. Use only your minions and sentries. (Except the things which need to be hit, to be "triggered", like the cultists who don't attack first.)

See if you mastered your dodging skills, since your tank-skills of using sledgehammers on worms is obviously perfected. (Funny how most people only actually beat a boss because they obtained some weapon and defenses and buffs that put them ten levels above the boss. Totally would NOT have figured out how to get to those points, without guidance of a cheat-sheet WiKi. I really wish the game, itself, provided all the NEEDED information in the WiKi, so the other, semi-spoiler content, wasn't also "seen" while doing simple research.)

Without instruction, I don't think anyone but a few people would have actually "beat the game". Thankfully, programmers/hackers dove into the game and fans quickly huddled useful information into guides that made every new player, who eventually googles and finds the fan-WiKi, become a master. A master baiter, for fishing. A master craftsman, for weapons and swords. A master cartographer, for excavation and exploration. A master slayer, for bosses. A noob+ architect, for wood+ housing. A master therapist and social-worker, for happiness discounts on goods. But also, a master pain, when it's all over so shortly... 150+ hours later, instead of the 15000+ it would have taken them to "figure it out with what the game provided, or by luck, without actual skill".

Back
Top Bottom