Xbox One What to do before hardmode??

Once more, the suggestion subforum is for, (You guessed it) suggestions.

Please keep it that way.
Hi there @King Victor Ω, I know that it can be frustrating to see new members post things in the wrong section, but please try to have patience with them. All of us were new at some point, and some members don’t know the layout of the forums as good as you do. ~:(

You can help out though - next time you see a thread that you think is in the wrong section, it would help a lot if you used the Report function and let the staff know about it. You can help keep the forums more organized this way. Thanks!

Hi there @King Victor Ω, I know that it can be frustrating to see new members post things in the wrong section, but please try to have patience with them. All of us were new at some point, and some members don’t know the layout of the forums as good as you do. ~:(

You can help out though - next time you see a thread that you think is in the wrong section, it would help a lot if you used the Report function and let the staff know about it. You can help keep the forums more organized this way. Thanks!
I assumed someone already reported. Sorry if it came out as frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom