What to do?

Scottyboy55

Terrarian
Hey guys, I have been playing Terraria for quite a while, but I have no idea what I am doing, I have just recently killed the wall of flesh, I think I have killed all of the basic bosses expect for the one in the jungle temple thing, and from there on out I don't quite know what to do, can anyone give me some thing that can help me progress in the story without spoilers? Like just the things I am supposed to do? Thanks.

If you have killed Plantera (plant boss), check the Dungeon. It has some new enemies and loot.

In the jungle, you will find a large pink flower bulb. Breaking this will spawn the boss. I reccomend you use Chlorophyte (found in jungle) tools and weapons.

good luck hunting down the bulbs =D. and good luck fighting that stupid plant without a decent arena.
I went at it heedlessly and got mulched pretty good before i searched for a tip to kill that stupid thing.

I'd say go fight that plantera without looking up guides or anything first...have fun and see if you can beat it.

good luck hunting down the bulbs =D. and good luck fighting that stupid plant without a decent arena.
I went at it heedlessly and got mulched pretty good before i searched for a tip to kill that stupid thing.

I'd say go fight that plantera without looking up guides or anything first...have fun and see if you can beat it.
I'm definitely gonna try that, but I just started a new world and a new character and I tried to fight the eye but I died, how do I summon him a second time?

If it is the eye of chthulu, you get six lens and go to a demon/crimson alter to craft the suspicious looking eye. you can also find them randomly in chests underground.:)

You also can just wait, and he'll raid your house occasionally. It isn't super common, so I would just do other things and warp back to your house whenever you see the green message "You feel an evil presence watching you…"

You also can just wait, and he'll raid your house occasionally. It isn't super common, so I would just do other things and warp back to your house whenever you see the green message "You feel an evil presence watching you…"
Do you know how often it happens?

Back
Top Bottom