What town NPC are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Morgan

Skeletron Prime
Sorry if this topic is already a thing, don't hurt meh pls ;-;

Anyhoo, what NPC are you most like, people of TCF?

I'm the Guide, I try to be helpful to people but sometimes I do dumb things that piss them off. ( Not as bad as opening doors in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, but eh )

This is indeed a dupe thread. However since I'm too lazy and it's not worth the effort to report, I'll get on topic.

OT: this is always a difficult question. I'm part Guide because I'm a walking wiki (my iq is 146). I'm part Arms dealer because I can be an :red:. But then again I like blowing stuff up so demolitionist is viable too.

I don't see your point or purpose for saying this. Kindly note I never, at any point, mentioned knowledge.
A wiki is a collection of knowlege. Basically, im pointing out that your iq is irrelevant in your statement. And im pointing that out because im a smartass. :p

An NPC................?
I would be the painter because i like very much the art.(not the school art subject)
I like it, but I don't love it.

Sorry if this topic is already a thing, don't hurt meh pls ;-;

Anyhoo, what NPC are you most like, people of TCF?

I'm the Guide, I try to be helpful to people but sometimes I do dumb things that piss them off. ( Not as bad as opening doors in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, but eh )
Travelling Merchant.
I sell stuff at fair-ish prices and I like energy bows.

Party Girl.
No, not because i like to party. As a matter of fact, im not interested in doing social activites.
I just love the decors and Im sure she would be quite eccentric and energic.

I don't see your point or purpose for saying this. Kindly note I never, at any point, mentioned knowledge.

Just because you took "kids first IQ test, 8 conclusive questions!" doesn't mean your IQ is 146. What an absolute lie. You can get over 300 on those IQ tests just by knowing some basic knowledge.

I would be The Goblin Tinkerer. I'm not smart or anything, I'm just really antisocial in real life just like how the Goblin Tinkerer is antisocial among goblins.

Mechanic, except I use a soldering iron to connect wires and pipe wrenches to do plumbing work.

*wields massive 24" Ridgid cast iron wrench*
*falls over from the weight*

Just because you took "kids first IQ test, 8 conclusive questions!" doesn't mean your IQ is 146. What an absolute lie. You can get over 300 on those IQ tests just by knowing some basic knowledge.

That's not the iq test I took. Do me a favor, if you know nothing about what I was talking about, don't comment on it ok? No need for there to be an argument as I have no reason to lie.

A wiki is a collection of knowlege. Basically, im pointing out that your iq is irrelevant in your statement. And im pointing that out because im a smartass. :p

Touche. But it's ok I'm a smartass too lol :p

That's not the iq test I took. Do me a favor, if you know nothing about what I was talking about, don't comment on it ok? No need for there to be an argument as I have no reason to lie.

Touche. But it's ok I'm a smartass too lol :p

I have an IQ of 729. So obviously I'm smarter than you and know what I'm talking about.

Arms dealer, i just love using the sniper with cholorphyte bullets (even though the arms dealer doesnt sell them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom