What type of role plays do you want to see

So, how much interest would there be for a dragons only RP? And if it were to be created, should it, or should it not be based off of Wings of Fire? (And when I say that, I'm not really talking about the plot, I'm more talking about the species and world in general. Maybe it could be on another continent or something.)
Could be cool, and it might be good to finally make a quadruped character.

And if it were to be made, how much interest would there be for it to be just generic dragons or any type, or to be specifically Wings of Fire?

I think it might be impossible for MLP roleplay to rise... unless certain pony breaks away from procrastination and finishes Vitrolic for once.

For dragons, I prefer it's not fully Wings of Fire roleplay and more akin to Chir's idea of draconic adventures... or Sylbus now, whoever is controlling the profile now.

I also think the former is unlikely for the other slightly-pony themed RPer, because I don't recall a single episode.

So, how much interest would there be for a dragons only RP? And if it were to be created, should it, or should it not be based off of Wings of Fire? (And when I say that, I'm not really talking about the plot, I'm more talking about the species and world in general. Maybe it could be on another continent or something.)
Yes
Do it

Back
Top Bottom