What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno tho, making Golem harder and more difficult..... Golem being so easy and quick to farm is a huge part of what actually made the Reforge grind possible without setting up huge elaborate auto-farms.

But hopefully 1.4 made the Reforge Grind somewhat more sensible? I mean, c'mon, almost a platinum for one reforge of, say, Terra Blade? That's kind of ridiculous.

Rather than reforge grinding, I would rather have a slow upgrading kind of thing where you could do a weapon+1, weapon+2, etc instead of pure RNG, It might take 5 attempts or it might take 500 attempts before you finally get Legendary.

I dunno tho, making Golem harder and more difficult..... Golem being so easy and quick to farm is a huge part of what actually made the Reforge grind possible without setting up huge elaborate auto-farms.

But hopefully 1.4 made the Reforge Grind somewhat more sensible? I mean, c'mon, almost a platinum for one reforge of, say, Terra Blade? That's kind of ridiculous.

Rather than reforge grinding, I would rather have a slow upgrading kind of thing where you could do a weapon+1, weapon+2, etc instead of pure RNG, It might take 5 attempts or it might take 500 attempts before you finally get Legendary.
Don't forget that with the new NPC happiness system, NPC shop prices can be lowered, I think. Hopefully this applies to the Goblin Tinkerer so that reforges are cheaper.

These are absolutely amazing improvements, especially with the sprites. It's refreshing to see!! <3

A new NPC system, official mod support, an entire sprite redesign, tweaking of all the older content to feel fresh and better and new content added on top?

Journey's end is truly going out with a bang!

I know everyone is gushing about the graphics and rebalances, but I've spotted something!
hallowed headpiece.png

Take a look at that headpiece in the golem fight. Its nothing like the others, and even doesn't look like a remaster of any others. Maybe a summoner headpiece? Crowns?

I know everyone is gushing about the graphics and rebalances, but I've spotted something!
View attachment 269457
Take a look at that headpiece in the golem fight. Its nothing like the others, and even doesn't look like a remaster of any others. Maybe a summoner headpiece? Crowns?
I dooon't think that's even hallowed armor. Look at the chestplate and pants.

Edit: I'm dumb, ignore this.

It is. Look at the chestplate and legs properly. The golem one is most likely the male version, and the mask one the female. The legs are the same too, and they both have the pulsating effect.
Edit: And the shades are not the same because of the lighting, too

I dooon't think that's even hallowed armor. Look at the chestplate and pants.
it looks like hallowed to me. Perhaps the chestplates are different because of the genders. My best guess is that its the summoner headpiece for hallowed armor.

Dang, Danny said it just moments before I did haha. Another notable thing though is the cape. Perhaps it is like one of the dev sets, I think Jim's, and the hallowed leggings include a cape. It could just be an accessory though.

I am in love with the neat, new textures!
Just look at Golem now, so cool.
Also the goblin scout looks soo different.

And the flails now? Awesome.

it looks like hallowed to me. Perhaps the chestplates are different because of the genders. My best guess is that its the summoner headpiece for hallowed armor.

Dang, Danny said it just moments before I did haha. Another notable thing though is the cape. Perhaps it is like one of the dev sets, I think Jim's, and the hallowed leggings include a cape. It could just be an accessory though.
It is. Look at the chestplate and legs properly. The golem one is most likely the male version, and the mask one the female. The legs are the same too, and they both have the pulsating effect.
Edit: And the shades are not the same because of the lighting, too
Edit: I'm dumb, ignore this.

There's some interesting stuff actually in the resprite photos. Take the thief. it has a knife now. Maybe it gets some sort of throwing attack? Or the Warrior, it has a sword now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom