What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously feel like that the solar armour is becoming to overpowered..... i'm not complaining, I'm just saying it's going to be a lot harder to die when journey's end comes out......
I love it. Nebula armor was the best choice for mage and melee. The buffs that dropped made it better than solar armor, so I'm pretty excited that Solar will actually make you a tank. I want to be able to facetank for my team if I need to. Especially for Master mode. Which, they are rebalancing everything according to the new progression, so this rebalance could actually still be lackluster if Moon Lord gets overly buffed. The best part is that none of us know stat rebalances yet. Enemy armor, damage, health. Defense stats (if defense even still works the same), new weapon stats, our max health, etc.

This was always the best game I've ever played, 10/10! Now, how do I possibly rate it? 14.5/10? I'm gonna seem bias, but it's actually a fair score... 🤔🍹

Stardust Guardian now has a more much vigorous and aggressive attack, and he will attack automatically without prompting. All resemblance to a certain anime is purely coincidental.
Dye it purple (especially with shadowflame dye) and now you have star platnium from Jojo

Hello

I think the balance is very good, but many of us like to play long distance with bows, it always seemed to me that the combat in terrarium is focused more on hand-to-hand combat and not on distance combat using bows (I am not aiming for magic) , it would be nice if this topic can be seen before this last update.

Thank you

Hello

I think the balance is very good, but many of us like to play long distance with bows, it always seemed to me that the combat in terrarium is focused more on hand-to-hand combat and not on distance combat using bows (I am not aiming for magic) , it would be nice if this topic can be seen before this last update.

Thank you
I'd have to disagree, a majority of bosses are designed around having ranged options, melee-focused builds still need to carry around a gun or a spell until they get access to vampire knives and a terra blade due to this.

I like all the buffs, mostly the sword, armor, and buff upgrades, but I want to know if maybe we could get a Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu, a Mech. Moon Lord, and Moon Lord legs? I don't really care, just an idea.

Golem looks like a superhero + statue
I hope shadow dodge will be kept on titanium, but Hallowed seems cool too.

it all looks amazing, but did you really have to make the Moon Lord even harder by making his beams penetrate blocks and stuff? i mean come on thats the single most sadistic move ive seen you guys pull, that also makes about 80% of tactics to fight him obsolete, you could atleast drop his damage a bit or put longer intervals between attacks to compensate for the skull-ramming your going to give us solo players, not all of us have friends who can help us at a moments notice, and some of us dont trust random people we meet online

i just hope you guys compensate with something so that while its still hard, its not impossible for half the community to defeat the Moon Lord, like maybe make it so when the last pillar is defeated it drops some luminite ore, or something so we can have some defense against the moon lords heaviest attacks that you can no longer take cover from

Wow, after this update this really isn't going to be the same game I played on my xbox in 2014. In the past, this game and its lack of artistic polish was an inspiration to me that anyone can make a good game, but now the rehashing and the reworking tells me something else - anyone can make a good game, but it will never be anywhere near as successful as terraria turned out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom