What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check Cenxx's twitter.
I did, that's to be expected from using mechanical-boss tier weapons against master mode boss. Even now taking those things to it wouldn't be EZ Mode.
What makes it so easy is you have access to dungeon and solar eclipse gear before fighting it.

I did, that's to be expected from using mechanical-boss tier weapons against master mode boss. Even now taking those things to it wouldn't be EZ Mode.
What makes it so easy is you have access to dungeon and solar eclipse gear before fighting it.
What makes it easy is the bosses lack of maneuverability as compared to your own, imo.

please stop getting me so hyped for this update.
I only have a cactus set right now on computer.
all my mines got blocked with a granite cave.

i hate granite now.

I am really liking these changes, I would usually go titanium>vortex or maybe titanium>shroomite>vortex but now hallowed armor has the insanely powerful set bonus.
Stardust crusader is still probably one of the best changes out of the lot of them, set felt so dead most of the time.
As with the master mode boss changes, that platform golem was on had to mean it could punch through blocks or maybe be unable to be deflected? The king slime change makes my original quiccrun route go RIP but is acceptable, as the other thing associated with it is likely also gone. The moon lord laser seems to end after a certain amount of blocks, meaning there is still cheese potential for those people who hate fun

Dude she has a wasp gun in her first slot...

Oh boy, the changes to the unique melee weapons are getting some attention! I hope spears get a small revamp too. Maybe if you hold the mouse button you can hold it out in its primed state and it gives you some extra speed, letting you ram into enemies? (WHAT IF YOU COULD AIM DOWN AT THE GROUND AND USE THEM AS A JAVELIN HOLY SHI-) It'd be a ton of fun to mess with, not to mention it'd be helpful for getting back into action after dying in multiplayer or for traversing the world faster if you find one of those things in a chest!

Please tell me we're going to get more unique weapons for the Melee and Rangers, too, they need some more love. Rockets are tons of fun, i'd love to do a playthrough of Terraria using only rocket weapons if I could, plus a rocket jumper like in overhaul would be really cool, not to mention it'd help honor Rick May.

Oh boy, the changes to the unique melee weapons are getting some attention! I hope spears get a small revamp too. Maybe if you hold the mouse button you can hold it out in its primed state and it gives you some extra speed, letting you ram into enemies? (WHAT IF YOU COULD AIM DOWN AT THE GROUND AND USE THEM AS A JAVELIN HOLY SHI-) It'd be a ton of fun to mess with, not to mention it'd be helpful for getting back into action after dying in multiplayer or for traversing the world faster if you find one of those things in a chest!

Please tell me we're going to get more unique weapons for the Melee and Rangers, too, they need some more love. Rockets are tons of fun, i'd love to do a playthrough of Terraria using only rocket weapons if I could, plus a rocket jumper like in overhaul would be really cool, not to mention it'd help honor Rick May.
I hope spears are revamped too. Considering the Shortsword update, the'll kind of be the same thing.

the only reason i used hallowed armor is because i can never find that much titanium even though I almost always get it instead of adamanite but yea I've seen what titanium can do and it looks better than hallowed, and great for early fishron kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom