What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't actually wait for this to come out. Im so hyped for this. You guys are basically changing the whole game to look better and that's what i love about it. You guys are awesome!

This is so cool because of the information they have given us, but let's think about all of the information they haven't. So many items we don't know about. Getting new weapons and armor sets that we don't know about yet. They told us a lot of things they've reworked, but I guarantee it's not all. What if other armors have different effects than last update? What if new armor will have duel typing like Forbidden and Frost? Just thinking about the possibilities has me way overhyped for this lol.

I've always thought of summoner gear as "I'm trying to build stuff in hostile territory and don't want to be attacked" gear. The Stardust change will make that even more effective.

Last edited:
Starbrovsbonelee.gif

STARDUST ARMOR
Stardust Guardian now has a more much vigorous and aggressive attack, and he will attack automatically without prompting. All resemblance to a certain anime is purely coincidental.
Someone makes a mod that change his SFX to ora ora ora from JoJo PLZZ

All of these changes look great! The polished artwork seems very vibrant and has a satisfying look to it. All the sprites have far more character and don't clash anymore. I'm a little dissapointed about the MoonLord cheese removal but I'm sure I'll get over it and find some other way to beat him!<3

Now people won't be confused when I tell them I spent 6k minecart rails on a giant loop with campfires and heart crystal lanterns scattered along it to fight moonlord. Hurray for not abusive cheesing methods to fall back on when the ez-mode cheese gets nerfed out.

Now I just gotta get either a hoiks heart statue setup or a Rod of Discord for high speed minecart evades every time I go to beat moonlord the first time `:naughty:

I just realized, since a lot of flails produce light, and now have a spinning attack, sweet rave epilepsy party `:cool:

Also, about the new titanium armor bonus, I like it a lot, but at the same time, since a lot of people go the move-faster-than-bosses-do method, I suspect that those spikes will not be much help during a boss fight nor pumpkin and frost moons, and martian madness. Can there be an additional effect for the spikes, such as, if nothing gets hit by a spike after X length of time, the spike shoots out to a nearby enemy, or something along those lines? Or you use the armor set bonus input to launch all the spikes to the nearest enemy to your cursor? That would be very helpful for the no-damage-taken playthroughs that some people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom