What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those devices are simply too old - their hardware isn't powerful enough to run the later versions of the game.
You know, in certain ways, I actually wish the console-exclusive content was includid in the PC version.

I understand that certain exclusive content, for example, the Ocram boss, was not designed by Re-Logic (which resulted in it's removal),
but that unique content added a whole new experience to the game! It made it special, y' know?

...also thanks for the reply

You know, in certain ways, I actually wish the console-exclusive content was includid in the PC version.

I understand that certain exclusive content, for example, the Ocram boss, was not designed by Re-Logic (which resulted in it's removal),
but that unique content added a whole new experience to the game! It made it special, y' know?

isnt there a mod that adds in console exclusive stuff?

All of the console exclusive content was a reskin of something else, and Re-logic feels that we deserve better than that. For example, Ocram used the Eye of Cthulhu's AI, but with lasers and demon scythes (eye of cthulhu's AI wasn't even meant for projectiles in the first place, so they were very VERY glitchy.)

All of the console exclusive content was a reskin of something else, and Re-logic feels that we deserve better than that. For example, Ocram used the Eye of Cthulhu's AI, but with lasers and demon scythes (eye of cthulhu's AI wasn't even meant for projectiles in the first place, so they were very VERY glitchy.)
I don’t know why, but now I’m imagining masochist mode eye of chtuhlu.... although I get what you mean.

I have the legacy console edition, so many features/textures aren't (and never will be) added.

Kinda sad that Re-Logic just abandoned the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PlayStation Vita and 3DS editions...:(

They didn't abandon it, the old generation consoles just can't handle the 1.3 terraria especcialy 3DS, the game even lags on ps4 and xone sometimes probably, dunno i play on mobile, they just wanted to update platforms thst can run terraria

They didn't abandon it, the old generation consoles just can't handle the 1.3 terraria especcialy 3DS, the game even lags on ps4 and xone sometimes probably, dunno i play on mobile, they just wanted to update platforms thst can run terraria
It lags on my 3DS so yeah, but I still don’t understand my weird dream of 1.4 on 3DS,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom