What was the update you first played Terraria in?

White_Shadow

Eye of Cthulhu
Mine was 1.0.5. I was so excited when they added hardmode, then I stopped playing for a while, then came back for 1.2 and have been playing consistently ever since. Which did you start in?

I first started on 1.1.2. My first world started in a snow biome (which back then was not guaranteed in worlds and didn't have an Underground like it has now). It took me time to get into it, but after I did get into it, I got completely obsessed. Absorbed all knowledge that I could from the wiki, and quickly got into hardmode.

Ever since then I've played off and on and still have kept up with every update up to now.

I remember back in the day when the Angel & Demon Wings seemed like the coolest accessories. They were the only wings in the game at the time.

My first world started in a snow biome

I remember back in the day when the Angel & Demon Wings seemed like the coolest accessories. They were the only wings in the game at the time.
I remember the old snow biome, it was nothing more than a lump of snow, and now those wings are completely obsolete as you can obtain superior wings before them.

I first started on 1.1.2. My first world started in a snow biome (which back then was not guaranteed in worlds and didn't have an Underground like it has now). It took me time to get into it, but after I did get into it, I got completely obsessed. Absorbed all knowledge that I could from the wiki, and quickly got into hardmode.

Ever since then I've played off and on and still have kept up with every update up to now.

I remember how awed I was at the new biomes in 1.1. It was like a whole new game when I found the Hallow. I had found the wiki by then, so I knew the Hallow was very dangerous early on, but that didn't stop me from dying to Unicorns trying to get Angel Wings. I played on mobile, so you could get souls aboveground in IOS versions. Good times.

I think I got on the bus at 1.2. The single most distinct memory I have of my first playthrough is when I first discovered the Crimson.
I was super scared by the atmosphere, and, uh, those Face Monsters weren't helping. I boxed myself in on the opposite side of a Crimson cave entrance, and tried, in vain, to kill all the monsters eagerly awaiting my exit, until I realize I could just build up and away.

...I'm better than that now.

I started playing in 1.2.4 when my friend interdicted me to the game, I first didn’t get it but after I checked gamepedia,
I Was A Pro! And I still play it to this day because it’s fun.

I started playing in the life support phase of mobile Terraria, a couple of friends at school got me into it and we played a bunch of multiplayer together

i started playing 1.2 with the collectors edition i believe the version right before 1.3, i had no idea about 1.3 until i went to one of my relatives house and played it there (where i lived didnt have internet but the relatives house i went to had internet) i realized the game was a whole lot different and i was so excited, i quickly tried out the moon lord, died instantly as i didnt have good items anyway XP

Back
Top Bottom