what was the worst movie you saw

Honestly surprised that nobody has mentioned Eragon yet, the books were absolutely amazing, but they really didn't care about making the movie well.
It's just so bad...if you've never read the books you might think "This...is fine I guess." after watching it but if you HAVE read the books you will be ready to smash the movie disk by the end!
Seriously!
Saphira (the main and I think ONLY dragon in the movie, way more dragons in the books!) has frickin FEATHERS.
A true dragon does not have feathers, ESPECIALLY on the wings. Something with feathers is just awful...
What is worse is that when Saphira learns how to fly as a BABY, she flies really high up, (which should be impossible for a literal BABY) into the CLOUDS, and when she emerges from the clouds, she is FULLY GROWN! Like what in the everliving sh*t were the movie making idiots thinking?!
In the books, it takes like, YEARS to even get to a size to be rideable!
God it's just so awful...
there is so much more that I can't remember, but I am NOT watching the movie again just to remember that garbage...

Honestly surprised that nobody has mentioned Eragon yet, the books were absolutely amazing, but they really didn't care about making the movie well.
It's just so bad...if you've never read the books you might think "This...is fine I guess." after watching it but if you HAVE read the books you will be ready to smash the movie disk by the end!
Seriously!
Saphira (the main and I think ONLY dragon in the movie, way more dragons in the books!) has frickin FEATHERS.
A true dragon does not have feathers, ESPECIALLY on the wings. Something with feathers is just awful...
What is worse is that when Saphira learns how to fly as a BABY, she flies really high up, (which should be impossible for a literal BABY) into the CLOUDS, and when she emerges from the clouds, she is FULLY GROWN! Like what in the everliving sh*t were the movie making idiots thinking?!
In the books, it takes like, YEARS to even get to a size to be rideable!
God it's just so awful...
there is so much more that I can't remember, but I am NOT watching the movie again just to remember that garbage...
I've read part of the first book and it was pretty good. You're telling me that in the movie there was a DRAGON with FEATHERS? Dragons can have feathers but only if they did from the source material (e.g. book). Also, how does a baby fly, and especially that high up? AND THEN GROW UP IN 2 SECONDS! I ain't watching that movie

I've read part of the first book and it was pretty good. You're telling me that in the movie there was a DRAGON with FEATHERS? Dragons can have feathers but only if they did from the source material (e.g. book). Also, how does a baby fly, and especially that high up? AND THEN GROW UP IN 2 SECONDS! I ain't watching that movie
yeah, its best that you just don't, its awful.
but you should read the rest of the series, it just gets better as it goes!

I remember a movie called "Jurassic Mars", basically the movie features people going to mars that has bad CGI Dinosaurs, and where night is literally just day with dark blue tint

i used to like are we there yet? it had shameless product placement two bratty kids that annoy nick ice cube and lame gross out stuff its a bad movie from the 2000's

Back
Top Bottom