what was the worst movie you saw

And theres GhostBusters 2016 IT HAD GIRL GHOSTBUSTERS DA Heck!.... (Who You Gonna Call Someone Else Ghostbuster casper 1995)
I wouldn't say that the Ghostbusters reboot was bad because of it's all-female cast (I think Melissa was awesome in that), I would say it was awful for how it portrayed Bill Murray. You don't just take one of the original Ghostbusters and recast him as someone who doesn't even :red:ing believe in ghosts then kill him like 2 minutes later, you just DON'T.

Barring that, I'd say frozen. If I hear let it go 1 more God forsaken time I'm going to hurt somebody.

I wouldn't say that the Ghostbusters reboot was bad because of it's all-female cast (I think Melissa was awesome in that), I would say it was awful for how it portrayed Bill Murray. You don't just take one of the original Ghostbusters and recast him as someone who doesn't even :red:ing believe in ghosts then kill him like 2 minutes later, you just DON'T.

Barring that, I'd say frozen. If I hear let it go 1 more God forsaken time I'm going to hurt somebody.
The parody of let it go, is some teenager screaming :red: my :red: over this lame disney song it's cool.

Yeah that ghostbusters movie was definitely eh
but the newest one is frickin AWESOME

Well, i used to watch the direct to video norm of the norths in 2019 and i liked it back then but now in 2022 i hate that film. it had unfunny joke gross-out humor unlikable characters.
and an underrated 80's gem The garbage pail kids movie an stupid movie i love. also there's fun size Oh God that film was horrible in like 2011 or 2012 when i was like 5 or 6 i used to like that horrid piece of :red: it was mean spirited and had unlikable characters, how ever when i was 10 when i was at some place called "Bridge the gap" Some teenage girl warned me of this movie due to it's inappropriate humor and mean-spirited content, yet my parents bought that Sh:red:tty film i was like annoyed and irritated and mad, years later as im 15/16 i still hate this film.

Well, i used to watch the direct to video norm of the norths in 2019 and i liked it back then but now in 2022 i hate that film. it had unfunny joke gross-out humor unlikable characters.
and an underrated 80's gem The garbage pail kids movie an stupid movie i love. also there's fun size Oh God that film was horrible in like 2011 or 2012 when i was like 5 or 6 i used to like that horrid piece of :red: it was mean spirited and had unlikable characters, how ever when i was 10 when i was at some place called "Bridge the gap" Some teenage girl warned me of this movie due to it's inappropriate humor and mean-spirited content, yet my parents bought that Sh:red:tty film i was like annoyed and irritated and mad, years later as im 15/16 i still hate this film.
Hi @ElmStreetSlasher1984 I moved your post into this thread, since the “worst movie” and “most stupid movie” can be all in the same thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom