what was the worst movie you saw

From my mind, probably Ice Age 5

Covered an 'world danger' topic that already happened 2 times in previous movies, the antagonists seem to be just there to exists, I didn't get the jokes, nor the parenting problem. the idea made little sense to pull off, and the climax was over before you know it.
Not even Scrat's humor was funny to me.

The only joke I found funny was granny's younger form, which hits a new low to me.

1 t/m 4 were fine, but they really were stretching with 5

Recently I watched Dominion(Jurassic Park), and it's super disappointing.

The plot is flimsy, the 2 teams were just going in circles to get to the same desired ending anyways. 1 hour wasted.
So many convenient things happen too. Just like the long clawed dino and other dino worked together, or the locusts randomly dying when the power is cut.

From my mind, probably Ice Age 5

Covered an 'world danger' topic that already happened 2 times in previous movies, the antagonists seem to be just there to exists, I didn't get the jokes, nor the parenting problem. the idea made little sense to pull off, and the climax was over before you know it.
Not even Scrat's humor was funny to me.

The only joke I found funny was granny's younger form, which hits a new low to me.

1 t/m 4 were fine, but they really were stretching with 5
Collision Course? or Dawn of the Dinosaurs?

Recently I watched Dominion(Jurassic Park), and it's super disappointing.

The plot is flimsy, the 2 teams were just going in circles to get to the same desired ending anyways. 1 hour wasted.
So many convenient things happen too. Just like the long clawed dino and other dino worked together, or the locusts randomly dying when the power is cut.
I really liked it, plus it was a great breath of fresh movie after watching the pretty bad secrets of Dumbledore

Back
Top Bottom