PC What was your experience with your first time playing Terarria?

My best 3 storys:

1. While I was exploring I saw demon alter below the surface thought it was a special chest and proceeded for the next 5 minutes to find a way to "open" it.
2. I thought smashing shadow orbs summoned the final boss.
3. To me the musket was pretty much the weapon in the game, but I ran out of ammo that I got from the shadow orb. I had no idea that you could just buy ammo so I smashed every shadow orb in my world to get more musket balls.-_-

wish I had any good ones
But mine is basically:
First time I found the dungeon, I was curious and just walked in, I almost jumped out of my skin when the dungeon guardian killed me

at first i did a wise thing, i played the first day without searching anything, just trying to discover things by myself. one of the things i first noticed is that there is no stone items.
but the most notable one is that i was scared
super scared.
in fact, i was scared of slimes.
i wasted a lot of ing days chopping down trees, im still gratefull with it bc i still have like 200 wood left.
but yea i was really, really scared of things. i played with my cousin and i just did nothing to help while he was killing the monsters

I first started on PS3 free demo which was just the tutorial. After playing the demo for a couple straight hours I became OBSESSED. I started begging my parents to buy it for me and eventually they finally bought it for me.

So at this point I was so obsessed I would literally read the terraria wiki for fun to try to learn more. I would come home from school and play it until I had to go to bed. The funniest thing about all of this was that I actually skipped our family camping trip to stay home and play terraria. :D

So all in all my first experience with terraria was becoming obsessed with the game and also building the ugliest first house anyone has ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom