What was your first experience with a Nymph?

i actually found 2 believe it or not. like right after i found the ivy whip i was running around caves looking for honey to make an arena.
i had the life form analyzer and i saw it and i killed it, metal detector didnt drop. i grappled up onto a ceiling next to a ledge and a nymph ran out and one hit me.
so... didnt get a metal detector and haven't seen one since :/

54271066.jpg

I believe I accidentally hit it while spamming projectiles everywhere to destroy the cobwebs in my way.

I don't remember my first experience stumbling upon one.

I'd imagine though it would probably go like, "What's that?!!" NPC changes hostile & kills me swiftly... "Oh. Guess i'll stay away from those for a while..." reading what it was on the death message. I actually most likely already knew about it before seeing for the first time. Wiki says a whole lot... Just not met many of them through how long I have played.:dryadsmile:

My first encounter with it was possibly my greatest failure yet... I was looting an underground house and threw a bomb to clear up space in my inventory. noticed the hole led into a cave... When I dived into the hole for adventure, I fell into a pond with a Lost Girl close to the bottom! I didnt see what was attacking me so I swung blindly into the direction it was hitting me from. I didnt survive.

The second I saw The Lost Girl had 200 HP instead of 250 like every other NPC, I knew something was up and pushed her into a pool of lava and watched her burn.

:cool: I know my :red: in Terraria

Mine was like "Oooooo, new NPC!" And then, "Aww c'mon, now I gotta kill the new NPC?!"
She didn't drop anything, and mind you, I didn't even bother to look online as of to what a nymph is. I thought we had to rescue it or something. So, I inevitably came back into the underground with a sack of purification powder, found one after a while, took the powder and... missed. So I reset, grabbing extra powder, looking for a while longer, found one and poof! Nothing, except a ticked off nymph.

Last edited:
This was my first time plying I was like a naked npc on my way lord *approaches *AHHHH
[doublepost=1497493159,1497493099][/doublepost]*oh my lord*

I was exploring the underground jungle until I saw "Lost Girl" next to a generated building. I accidentally used my Terra Blade when trying to open the door and hit it, as it turned into a Nymph. :p

meh , i found out about her on the wiki (don't even ask) , i didn't get tricked , instead , i wanted a metal detector

I was playing with a friend in early 1.2. I was a new character in a new world for 1.2 and my friend was quickly killed while we were on a mining run by a nymph. I didn't know about it and barely killed it with my rotted fork. I had to look up what it was after.

She kinda popped up while I was in the middle of a fight in the hardmode jungle, I was overtiered so I defeated her before she even had the chance. Didn't even saw her 'lost girl' form
I was like 'what was that?!'.

By the time I saw the actual lost girl in her hidden form, I already knew about what she does. Was still excited about her disguise reveal. But that wasn't the first time anymore.

"Who'zzat? Ew, Terraria have gone toobfar with the texture, regardless, new NPC = Good"

*approaches the wolf in sheep's clothing or in this case, Nymph in no clothing*

*Lost Girl transforms into Nymph*

"Watda"

*Nymph pounds me and both of us fell into lava*

I sworn to destroy all Lost Girls I meet.

I saw it and thought it seemed a bit odd. I had only heard about the Nymph at this point, so I was comparing the two for a bit.

After a few minutes I decided they must be unrelated and was torn to peices.

R.I.P. First Hardcore Character

me : Why is this cute girl naked

also me : Aight i'll go anyways maybe once in town she'll have clothes

also also me : *approaches*

nymph : PSYCHE

Me with night's edge and molten armor : No u

also me : Too bad no new npc

All I knew that Lost Girl=Bad from wiki so when I saw one and told my brother about it "Omg thats a lost girl, it tries to kill you if yo" *dumb brother approaches and gets shredded* (then I magic mirrored)

Back
Top Bottom