What was your first experience with a Nymph?

I thought the lost girl was like the npcs that are captured so I try walk over to help her, she then proceds to knock me into a pit.

I eventually though she was an lost NPC, and since i am a kind person (or so i think) i tried to help her, but i ended up being killed.

I have been betrayed >:l

I was mining nad i see something weird, I had no idea what it was so i walked up to it, next ghing i know im dead

I fell down myy hellvator and ended up in a granite cave, I didn't see it but a nymph fell right on top of me. What did I do? SPAM BONE SWORD BONE GLOVE AND BOOK OF SKULLS HERE LOL

I originally assumed it was the Dryad as they look kinda similar from afar and when you never stop running. Safe to assume what happened next.

I had read the wiki so I knew I could get a metal detector, but when I approached the lost girl to attack she cannonballed off a cliff and into a pool of lava. I did not get my metal detector.

My expirieance happened right after i beat EoC. I was in the caves when i saw a lost girl. i pulled out my demonic demonite bow and started shooting it until it was dead.

I remember being a young mobile user and exploring an ice cave in 1.2.4. I saw the lost girl and I thought she was a new NPC you could rescue and talk to. I then got dart trapped and fell next to the Nymph, which then proceeded to tear me apart like a savage. Moral of the fable, don't rescue cute girls in a cave, they could be a trap.

It was last week (I'm quite new and haven't fought any bosses yet) and it was sat there in a granite biome. I already knew about them so I just started killing it with my mandible blade and actually killed it without taking any damage. Five minutes later I had just got the lifeform analyser and was back in the granite biome - the words lost girl came up again.

my first experience with the nymph was pretty much just a regular mining session in 1.3 when all hell broke lose as a nymph fell from above and ended that hardcore run in one hit. I didn’t even get a chance to see it as the lost girl. I got got by it a second time too, when I found one as a lost girl and assumed it was an npc to rescue. I remember trying to purify a nymph in the same way you purify a tortured soul to get the tax collector. Unfortunately that resulted in my death as well.

Back
Top Bottom