Mobile What was your luckiest time in Terraria?

Discussion in 'Mobile General Talk' started by Gryffendor Gamr, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Gryffendor Gamr

Gryffendor Gamr Terrarian

I'm just wondering what was your luckiest time in terraria? Mine was I was fighting ocram for the first time and I almost had him dead but he killed me, but for some reason when I was using my paladin hammer it kept spinning while orcam was moving and it killed him... so that was mine.what was your guys?

A- Shotter likes this.
  2. akrobeau

akrobeau Skeletron Prime

I was on one heart and then killed the Twans

A- Shotter and Gryffendor Gamr like this.
  3. FallenAzrakyl

FallenAzrakyl Terrarian

Finding the Rod of Discord after weeks of farming.

Gryffendor Gamr likes this.
  4. Huzbubber Tim

Huzbubber Tim Ice Queen

I tried to farm the RoD for a whole MONTH and still haven't gotten it. (Also, I've checked I'm in the right area too.)

My luckiest moment was probably when I got a broken hero sword upon killing my very first swamp thing.

5. Ziah

Ziah Terrarian

I got the nymph banner (rarest item) when I was caving. I wasnt even trying.

Gryffendor Gamr likes this.
  6. NASA

NASA Terrarian

Got the bee mount afyer killing 16th queen bee

7. warlock37

warlock37 Terrarian

When I beat Duke Fishron with 1 heart left

8. WheatCraftT

WheatCraftT Terrarian

I made a basic lava farm, set it out overnight. When I woke up, the LAST empty slot of my inventory was a Rod of Discord. First night farming for it xD

Huzbubber Tim likes this.
  9. Fazkamory

Fazkamory Terrarian

Mine was when I fight duke fishron he killed me and my debuff actually killed him as well

Huzbubber Tim likes this.
  10. garf

garf Terrarian

Beating WoF on the first try
    (edit i accidentally exited terraria and i had to fight WoF again. and i died right when i killed it/him/her

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    A- Shotter likes this.
  11. waydawiz711

waydawiz711 Steampunker

I needed a truffle worm for duke fishron so while I was building a farm for them I saw one crawling on the ground and captured it.

12. F1R3

F1R3 Terrarian

i killed 1 enemy and got 2 peices of ancient cobalt armor. or the time i got 4 broken hero swords and 2death sickles in 1 solar eclipse, then it was followed by a blood moon and i got a bananarang

13. Kaladin78

Kaladin78 Eye of Cthulhu

Killed hornet, ancient cobalt breastplate, next instant, man eater dropped the other two pieces. Was fighting twins with flower of frost, and died, but remaining projectiles killed them. Got drax in shadow chest second try.

14. Dankk

Dankk Steampunker

Queen bee killed me but visited me in my house when I respawned and I finished her off there.

Afk farming for more RoDs. Came back 20 mins later to find a nymph banner.

15. 3lements

3lements Terrarian

Mine was when I got into Hardmode and within an hour got the ice key.

16. Right when i entered hardmode i got 2 uzis or, i am the worst player ever and i killed moon lord for the first time :happy:

Ali Zack likes this.
  17. Kaladin78

Kaladin78 Eye of Cthulhu

Plantera dropped lengedary the axe.

18. Flamingphoenix26

Flamingphoenix26 Terrarian

One clown dropped 3 bananarangs

19. Kaladin78

Kaladin78 Eye of Cthulhu

How is that even possible?

20. Flamingphoenix26

Flamingphoenix26 Terrarian

I don't know, but it happened (unless I really wasn't paying attention and just got 3 in one night)