1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile What was your luckiest time in Terraria?

Discussion in 'Mobile General Talk' started by Gryffendor Gamr, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Bubby Aurora

Bubby Aurora The Destroyer

Scratch that, my luckiest moment was when me and some friends quickly killed Expert Mode DukeFishron multiple times.

I can't do that with normal DF and a Last Prism XD

2. BlueBullet

BlueBullet Terrarian

@Bubby Aurora I once tried expert mode. I never got past EoC. :pumpking:

Bubby Aurora likes this.
  3. Bubby Aurora

Bubby Aurora The Destroyer

I tried expert mode and got stuck on the Twins while wielding Console/PC endgame weapons. More specifically, a Meowmere. I use Console version, but this does count as a cross-platform thread.

Now that I think of it, maybe it should be moved accordingly...

4. BlueBullet

BlueBullet Terrarian

Yeah I was thinking it should be moved.

5. razorbladetyphoonbest

razorbladetyphoonbest Eye of Cthulhu

I got the horsemans blade in 1 pumpkin moon

6. A- Shotter

A- Shotter Terrarian

I got NAZAR first time I killed a hardmode CURSED SKULL. When I was playing on console(xb360) I farmed for days and never got it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 14, 2019 ---
    rip dude

7. Hakaibutsu

Hakaibutsu Terrarian

My luckiest time was also most least luckiest time. I got a slime staff after only about 50 slimes and shortly after I had to stop playing.

When I came back, my staff was gone. Not sure what I did wrong but thems the breaks.

8. HotDoga

HotDoga Terrarian

Myself getting the Coin Gun in one pirate invasion! I didn't know that this Coin Gun was very rare!

9. Zaj

Zaj Terrarian

1. Used a multiplayer vpn, joined a random world, had a rod of discord in a chest.
    2. Getting a coin gun after only 5 invasions
    3. Finding a drax in a shadow chest

10. Hakaibutsu

Hakaibutsu Terrarian

What VPN did you use? And was is iOS or Android?

11. Zaj

Zaj Terrarian

VPN easy on Android, India server is the only one with a significant amount of players.

Hakaibutsu likes this.
  12. Gameing to the Max

Gameing to the Max Terrarian

Got drax in wooden chest on first world i didn't even know how powerful it was(I thought you could just dig through anything)

Bubby Aurora likes this.
  13. TheBlueTerrarian

TheBlueTerrarian Terrarian

Mine is when I got the cutlass.It made the fight with the pirates a LOT easier.(ID remember another lucky encounter.)

14. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

I got binoculars on my first expert EOC.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2019 at 3:22 AM, Original Post Date: Aug 18, 2019 at 3:19 AM ---
    using a third party app to cheat items in isnt a lucky moment, and drax in shadowchest is very common (it only happens on mobile/3ds) .

15. The Gravemind

The Gravemind Skeletron Prime

Probably when a worm knocked me out of a falling boulder and then sacrificed himself on a hardcore run.