Mobile What was your luckiest time in Terraria?

I beat the Eater of Worlds on the first try.

Though, that wasn't my luckiest moment, my luckiest moment was probably getting the Mecha Mayhem trophy first try.
Scratch that, my luckiest moment was when me and some friends quickly killed Expert Mode DukeFishron multiple times.

I can't do that with normal DF and a Last Prism XD

@Bubby Aurora I once tried expert mode. I never got past EoC. :pumpking:
I tried expert mode and got stuck on the Twins while wielding Console/PC endgame weapons. More specifically, a Meowmere. I use Console version, but this does count as a cross-platform thread.

Now that I think of it, maybe it should be moved accordingly...

I tried expert mode and got stuck on the Twins while wielding Console/PC endgame weapons. More specifically, a Meowmere. I use Console version, but this does count as a cross-platform thread.

Now that I think of it, maybe it should be moved accordingly...
Yeah I was thinking it should be moved.

I got NAZAR first time I killed a hardmode CURSED SKULL. When I was playing on console(xb360) I farmed for days and never got it.
[doublepost=1555218972,1555218856][/doublepost]
Beating WoF on the first try
(edit i accidentally exited terraria and i had to fight WoF again. and i died right when i killed it/him/her
rip dude

My luckiest time was also most least luckiest time. I got a slime staff after only about 50 slimes and shortly after I had to stop playing.

When I came back, my staff was gone. Not sure what I did wrong but thems the breaks.

I'm just wondering what was your luckiest time in terraria? Mine was I was fighting ocram for the first time and I almost had him dead but he killed me, but for some reason when I was using my paladin hammer it kept spinning while orcam was moving and it killed him... so that was mine.what was your guys?
Myself getting the Coin Gun in one pirate invasion! I didn't know that this Coin Gun was very rare!

1. Used a multiplayer vpn, joined a random world, had a rod of discord in a chest.
2. Getting a coin gun after only 5 invasions
3. Finding a drax in a shadow chest

My luckiest time in terraria is when I was fighting plantera, she killed me but I killed her at the same time so I still got the items. I was a happy boi that day :)

Back
Top Bottom