Mobile What was your luckiest time in Terraria?

That must be like, a million in one chance.
[doublepost=1530922777,1530922699][/doublepost]
I don't know, but it happened (unless I really wasn't paying attention and just got 3 in one night)
[doublepost=1530922847][/doublepost]
Mine is when i beat duke using my spectre armor and mah trusty razorpine:pumpking:
I used bat scepter and spectre armor with hood. Pretty fast damage, and homing dealt with his speed.
[doublepost=1530922870][/doublepost]Had to chug buff potions like crazy though

That must be like, a million in one chance.
[doublepost=1530922777,1530922699][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1530922847][/doublepost]
I used bat scepter and spectre armor with hood. Pretty fast damage, and homing dealt with his speed.
[doublepost=1530922870][/doublepost]Had to chug buff potions like crazy though
Hi @Kaladin78, as a tip for going forward, it would be appreciated if you would edit your posts instead of double/triple/quadruple posting. The Edit button can be found under your post. Thanks.

If you’re trying to quote multiple people at once, you can use the “+Quote” feature instead of the “Reply” feature. More info on that here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...g-in-public-threads.70/#threadReplyMultiquote

When my friend told me about this game four years ago as of may 2018. I had no idea it even existed prior to that, and now I own it on 4 platforms.

Other than that, this one time I got all the items I needed for the Ankh shield in under 30 kills for every enemy I needed the drops from.

I, after not getting any broken hero swords for several eclipses, got 4 broken hero swords in the period of 15 seconds.

My friend and I each got a biome key without even trying, he got crimson while we were farming for vitamins and meat grinder and I got a jungle key when I killed a medusa while trying to look for life fruits and a plantera bulb. He got a legendary vampire knifes out of his, and I got a godly piranha gun. Or the time where we got one rod of discord for each of us in the span of 2 days. My friend also found two shrines and got an arkhalis and an enchanted sword back to back

But then we got 2 blood moons in a row during martian madness, along with earlier getting a blood moon while fighting skeletron, and as soon as hardmode began, a full moon blood moon.

Last edited:
Once, I got 5 Broken Hero Swords and 2 Death Sickles (Godly, and of course, Broken) on one Solar Eclipse. Somehow the RNGod is with me :D

I wouldn’t really call it lucky but...
I was trying to get the Corruption key Mold,but since i was lazy to build a farm i decided to kill lots of EoW.
And after killing 10 of them i finally got the Key Mold.
yay

I'm just wondering what was your luckiest time in terraria? Mine was I was fighting ocram for the first time and I almost had him dead but he killed me, but for some reason when I was using my paladin hammer it kept spinning while orcam was moving and it killed him... so that was mine.what was your guys?
Crafted the night's edge and it came out as legendary

Beating WoF on the first try
(edit i accidentally exited terraria and i had to fight WoF again. and i died right when i killed it/him/her
I beat the Eater of Worlds on the first try.

Though, that wasn't my luckiest moment, my luckiest moment was probably getting the Mecha Mayhem trophy first try.

I was was doing something on my world and I heard a message pop up “Gallius the travelling Merchant has arrived” he was selling the pulse bow... I reforged it and got unreal first time than the next day another travelling Merchant came and was also selling the pulse bow.

Back
Top Bottom