What was your most satisfying achievement in gaming?

notjustinbailey

Skeletron
What was the thing that you've done in any game that made you sigh with relief or yell with happiness?

For me, it was getting the fastest possible time for New Super Mario Bros. U after retrying for hours.

Beating Little Big Planet's "Bunker" level without dying. Then, while multiplaying, beating the level without dying again while some turdface was trying to break my concentration by putting stickers around me. (If you haven't played it, you can basically put stickers on walls. Yeah, it's weird.) Definitely one of my biggest achievements ever.

Beating the first Megaman. A buddy and I stayed up about all night and beat the first Megaman. When we got to the final boss we tried every thing to beat him. Eventually we tried the bubble gun you already have and it worked.

Setting up four world records by speed running Cave Story+ and Super House of Dead Ninjas.
Now I have three because one of my record in SHoDN got beaten and I'm trying to regain that spot.
I have video proofs of Cave Story+ speed running, but not SHoDN. My Vista can't handle the game and recording unfortunately.

Setting up four world records by speed running Cave Story+ and Super House of Dead Ninjas.
Now I have three because one of my record in SHoDN got beaten and I'm trying to regain that spot.
I have video proofs of Cave Story+ speed running, but not SHoDN. My Vista can't handle the game and recording unfortunately.
That's amazing! Never heard of Super House of Dead Ninjas, but Cave Story is one of my favorite games and I own it on like every system.

Oh and I got this uploaded:

sigh with relief or yell with happiness?

- Every step of the way right up until the end of Dark Souls. LOL.

- Hearing the announcements that the next Sim City, Diablo, and Starbound were in development (all ending in a yell of furious disappointment once played on release). Double LOL.

- Getting a single kill in any PvP game. Triple LOL.

The last great achievement I made before the time of lazyness began was completing the entire sphere grid in final fantasy x. I did so in about 4 months.

Beat Mass Effect 1 on Insanity while also getting Completionist achievement.

Mine was unlocking Unlimited Ammo on Goldeneye. To do this (legitimately) you had to beat the Control on Secret Agent in under 10 minutes. My time was 9:59. I was so happy.The hardest part was near the end, when you had to defend Natalya while she was trying to hack the computers, meanwhile infinite soldiers kept coming for you. It was pure shenanigans!

Gettin The Herald of Zakarum (paladin only) shield from Spectre in the Arcane Sanctuary when I played with zealot char in Diablo 2

crawmerax2-300x216.jpg

The death of Crawmerax the Invincible in Borderlands.
He was my rival, my enemy, the one I despised most.
After hundreds of deaths, I'd decided I'd had enough.
I took him on one last time, ripping off his body parts one by one.
Then, in the epic finale, I was knocked into fight for your life mode, giving me only seconds to kill the raid boss.
With two well placed shots from my revolver, I killed him, once and for all.

And then his son came in the second game.
File:CrawmerawmerawmerAXE.jpg

He's not dead yet, but he will be soon.
EDIT:HIS SON IS DEAD REJOICE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom