What was your most satisfying achievement in gaming?

Several years back, I was incredibly ill with a 104 degree (Fahrenheit) fever. I played Darksiders 1 for around 26 hours and 100% it, but somehow steam never gave me the achievements.
I've been so angry that I have never gone back to replay the game.

EDIT:
I forgot, probably because I try to repress memories of this game.
I beat Serious Sam 3: BFE. This game made me scream in anger and almost break my keyboard. In fact, one of the support feet to prop it up is broken from it, and I believe my enter key is cracked from it too.
I set out to play it through on Serious, the game's equivalent of a Veteran difficulty. It was like watching Event Horizon, the experience was hell. I went down to hard, and eventually normal. The game is insanely hard. None of the Souls games come even remotely close to the level of difficulty.
So yeah, in my opinion that was an achievement.

Last edited:
beating (getting all the coins and destroying bowser) super mario world: super mario advance 2 using
WORLD A :mario only
WORLD B :luigi only
WORLD C: mario and luigi alt
And i still have the cartridge today :)

Dragon Cave (Technically not a game, but a fansite): Got the legendary Guardian of Nature after half a year.
It's currently down in my sig.

reaching the final wave of the pumpkin moon in terraria 1.2.2 using only melee weapons without using the vampire knives. trust me, that's HARD.

Completing (getting all the things) the Post-Plantera dungeon for the first time. Hard to get the fork when your dungeon has one room for it.

Also, in World of Tanks, suffering through the AMX 40 to get the ELC AMX. Such a huge difference.

Last edited:
Having to 100% LBP2 two times in a row ( with all aces ), that was when they announced that you needed pins ( in game achievements ) to transfer your stuff to lbp3 ps4. My save file had to be transferred to another ps3 which disabled my pins:mad: ( i still beat the game, for some strange reason i dealt with it. ).

Holy and Roman in Crusader Kings II. No big deal, except I started as a count and built my way up to emperor with a single character.

Timber! - chop down your first tree

Beating super meat boy light world. Without skipping levels.

Beating Iji on a pacifist run without abusing the Resonance Reflector and with the Scrambler on without losing my sanity to the latter.

Back
Top Bottom