What was your most satisfying achievement in gaming?

Completing Sonic 1 and 2 with all Chaos Emeralds, Sonic CD with all Time Stones and Sonic 3 & Knuckles with all chaos emeralds and all super emeralds

A few new recent achievements include

Defeating the Moon Lord in Master Mode. (By extension also defeating many of the game's bosses including Duke Fishron and Empress of Light on Master Mode difficulty)
Clearing all Dungeons in Tokyo Xanadu (including New Game + Dungeons) with an S Rank (Highest possible rank in the game)
Clearing Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter on Hard Mode.

And defeating the Final Boss in Hollow Knight
One day I hope I can add clearing all the Godhome Pantheons to this list, along with clearing Hollow Knight on Steel Soul Mode and getting all achievements in the game. But for now I am far from that goal.

I had mentioned something here before but I’ve thought of a harder personal game achievement recently so this comment has been completely changed.

Y’all heard of Fossil Fighters before? Overall the game isn’t that hard, except for one character you have to fight. Dynal. If set up properly he can render your vivosaurs utterly useless but with proper strategy you can take him down. Second time you have to fight him he gets stronger but isn’t too bad. Third time you fight him he is a nightmare. Only very specific combinations of vivosaurs can take him down. And because I didn’t want to use the internet for help, I had to fight him again and again and again (changing my team every time I lost).

Last edited:
If he holds a javelin, he stands no chance against the fighters. A hand axe? Mercenaries. He will also be fighting them all at once, he cannot stand a chance.
I should add that it’s very challenging if Lyn’s story was skipped entirely.
Yes... lyn mode... my favorite place to train Marcus... Like literally Mathew, Serra, and Dorcas are the only lyn mode units you have at this point.

I'm just a bit confused cause I've never heard of anyone having trouble with that chapter. Usually when I think of blazing sword chapter that give people trouble it's either battle before dawn or cog of destiny.

So, the game was King of Fighters 97 or 98, not 100% sure which but, me & my friends were divided into tiers within our general skill level, me being the worst player. So, comparing us all together would look something like this:
  • S-Tier: Y2K
  • A-Tier: LoneWolf, N.Cain
  • B-Tier: ***
  • C-Tier: ***
  • D-Tier: Me
My biggest issue was my tendency to always challenge big moves, as I was primarily a Tekken, Soul Blade, Battle Arena Toshinden 3 & D.O.A. player. I didn't fully understand the concept of invincible attacks, hitboxes & hurtboxes. I was so bad at that game, that it became a running gag for me to go ahead & give up the controller once my first character died (it was a 3 vs. 3 team battle-type game). Anyhow, it got to the point where I didn't bother playing anymore & just studied my friends & their playstyles, just to see what I could see.

One day they were makin' fun of my main character, Andy Bogard & I got hella p*ssed, saying "gimme that controller, Imma kick your a**!" It was the best player in our circle, Y2K who was instigating the whole thing. Naturally, no one took me seriously & had no issue giving me the controller so I could obviously embarrass myself... right? Nope, I swept my friends entire team with just Andy by himself. After that, I put down the controller & left the room (mostly because I was sure I couldn't do it again, LoL), they still talk about it 'til this day! 😆🍹

either beating the moon lord for the first time(oh my GOSH, that took ages to get up to) or finally beating the living s*** out of hallowed mimics for hours. after a long hardmode of being whaled on by them, i was feeling toxic.

Probably accidentally getting Beam me Up in Minecraft after an accidental (and fatal) Ender Pearl throw. Although, The End was pretty good, as I just beat the Ender Dragon in minecraft yesterday (after thousands of hours throughout multiple worlds) I don’t know though. Although, Mechanical Mayhem is a pretty good achievment to get after at least 150 hours of gameplay.

The literal peak of my gaming career. Was nothing intense, just a single shot that didn't even kill the badguy.

Back
Top Bottom