Mobile What was your reaction for when you got the Drax on a shadow chest?

Rushington

Spazmatism
My reaction: I first thought this was impossible to achieve. But other than that, I was soooo happy!

I would love to hear all your reactions!

It is about mobile, there's no way to obtain Drax from an untouched Shadow Chest on PC. It is a mobile version feature.

I did not have a reaction, because you can't find a Drax in Shadow chests on PC. That's only for Mobile, Console (Maybe), and 3DS (I'm not sure about that, but considering how close it is to other versions that aren't PC, it probably does too).

It is about mobile, there's no way to obtain Drax from an untouched Shadow Chest on PC. It is a mobile version feature.

I did not have a reaction, because you can't find a Drax in Shadow chests on PC. That's only for Mobile, Console (Maybe), and 3DS (I'm not sure about that, but considering how close it is to other versions that aren't PC, it probably does too).

I know. I am going to ask a moderator to move the thread.

Back before the 1.2 update (before hard mode on mobile) my buddy had found one. It was called HamDrax at the time, but it was the strongest pick axe and only drill in the game back then. He was the only one who could break the dungeon brick.

Now, he's stopped playing and I've found it three separate times. Too bad I already have the lhizard pick axe, right? Nothing better yet .

Back in the day before hard mode was out, I didn't find one in a shadow chest, but Santa gave it to me. I opened a present and a HAMdrax can out. The ham in front of drax means it's ancient. You bet I had an easy time once hard mode came out!

Actually, i wasnt too excited when i found my first drax in a shadow chest, because i didnt really need it.
It was just very convenient.

When i played the game again, after the recent update, i decided to build a crap ton of houses and excavte an entire 5x5 hole around my city to shield it from hallow and corruption. Molten picaxe is extremely slow.

You can guess my reaction when i found a drax while opening shadow chests.
(Different gameplay)

Back
Top Bottom