What was your scariest moment in terraria?

My first time killing Skeletron, I fell down the platform that leads into the dungeon, and some zombies knocked me down to where the Guardian would spawn, and this happened:
*Dungeon Guardian spawns*
Skeletron has been Defeated!
Silver was murdered by Dungeon Guardian!

Reach hardmode hardly, killed WoF with pure luck because I didn't had enough skill and preps
First day, got raped by a Pirate Invasion during 2 days
Third day, I was going to smash some altars
"This is going to be a Terrible Night"
Died in 30 secs
Other night "The air is getting colder around you"
God Damn it, died in 1 minute
2 nights after, "You feel vibrations from deep below"
:red:, this is polygamy you bastards

The time I jump of cliff, didn't expect there would be something there.
Example: I landed on explosive trap.
I was surrounded by enemy, I jumped down, tried to escape, then there were another enemy awaited for my landing.

Also another time where Chaos Elemental/Rune Wizard spawn behind my back, Those backstapper!

I was exploring caves. I jumped down but I didn't notice a pressure plate. Everything underneath me did explode ending with death. This made me jump a little.

When I was playing with my cousin and sister, a boulder falled on mushroom biome. We was so distracted. I said:
- BOULDER!!!!!!!
then we all hided, except for my cousin that was distracted with the music. So she died.
MAN THAT SCARED ME SO HARD!

1. When Dungeon Guardian killed nooby me on first day. (Tq curiosity)
2. Everytime I fall onto explosive trap (EVERY TIME!!!)
3. Progress restarted, I went into the living tree's root and fell into the glowing mushroom biome. The exit was too high, and suddenly one of the beetle-like mob spawned, I panicked and just attacked it with enchanted boomerang and ran around the biome, and there were dart traps everywhere... (but I survived.)

While I was playing Terraria for the Xbox 360 on my brother's world I was inside the corruption chasm and a dungeon guardian randomly killed me. That was the only thing that was super scary to me as I did not know I was close to the dungeon xD
(funny how most of these posts are about the dungeon guardian)

I've had a few of these.

My 1st Night ever in Terraria trying to deal with Zombies that I wasn't sure how to deal with properly.

Being attacked by a Giant Worm underground when I only had a Copper/Silver Shortsword and didn't see the value in the broadsword yet.

Looking at a Demon Altar for the 1st time not knowing what it was, trying to destroy it which instead robbed health from me.

Then from 1.3:

1st Night in Expert Mode where long armed Zombies made it unsafe to attack with just a broadsword.

Underground Desert Creatures when facing them in the Early Game.

Being attacked by a Hallowed/Corrupt Mimic that you couldn't see and didn't mean to trigger and not having enough space underground to deal with it properly before being "Hugged" by the Strong Mimic.

Crawltipedes when facing the Lunar Event for the 1st time ever.

Impending doom approaches...

That's not impending doom,that's a cthulhu monster thing that wants to eat my face.
The scary moment itself happended when his heart had 5k HP left and I died.Stupid cthulhu monster thing...

Have yet to venture in Hard Mode but it's already scaring the hell out of me :p

But probebly when i first encountered the Crimson, them Facemonsters are pretty scary

I'm probably the only one that has had this happen to me, but....

A little while into hard mode, (right after killing the destroyer,) I found myself standing in my base thinking about what to do. All of a sudden, a hear the Crimson theme slowly playing in the background. I didn't know why this was happening, so naturally I got really paranoid. As it turned out, there was a crimtated snow biome right under my base. (I'd already tunneled around my base so I was safe from it.) When I first heard it, I just stood there puzzled wondering if I was actually hearing it, and then I started having thoughts like "Is this just something that happens in hard mode?" When I found out what it was, I cheated in some light blue solution and hallowed the :red: out of it so I'd never have to listen to it again.

I was a little noob, trying to get to hell with my gold armor, I then fall into a spider biome.
I was scared for my life.

Either my first old man curse or going into dungeon without killing skeletron WITHOUT KNOWING that DG would spawn...

I jumped right outta my chair...

Back
Top Bottom