What weapon is always in your inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatx_

Eye of Cthulhu
Mine is Clockwork Assault Rifle. It eliminates mid to medium teor threats immediately

On my current (new) playthrough, it's definitely the Medusa head. It destroys the Brain of Cthulhu, it'll probably destroy the Wall of Flesh's little eaters too, it's also my only good waveclear atm.

99% of the time after you've beaten the Destroyer, you're going to have a Megashark in your inventory. Doesn't matter what class you play. This thing is almost mandatory.

99% of the time after you've beaten the Destroyer, you're going to have a Megashark in your inventory. Doesn't matter what class you play. This thing is almost mandatory.
I keep it on me but not on my hot bar

I have never used the megashark. :confused:

Last edited:
Tsunami. It's perfect with cursed arrows against the pillars and just about everything else.

I tend to keep weapons in my inventory which I think are kinda cool, never end up using, but also don't wanna put into the chests because there are already 5 duplicates in there. My main weapons which I use and carry around change a lot.

Cutlass. It's pretty easy to get and it completely wrecks the Destroyer. But now we have the Fetid thingy, haven't tried it yet. After that, Megashark.

Prehardmode to before the Mech bosses, it was the Arkhalis. Mech and onwards to Golem is the Seedler (I got it while fishing.), and then Vampire Knives.

If it's a crimson world (or if I really want it), the golden shower. Ichor debuff is just so handy.

Solar Eruption, but prior to that it was Scourge of the Corruptor and or Death Sickle.
For a second there I thought I was gonna be the first to say it. lol

But, yeah. It's a fantastic melee weapon, and it's great for spelunking and just killing things across the screen through a wall. What's not to like!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom