Maps What would a perfect world look like?

Archolm

Terrarian
I want to build a homeworld after having an assortment of weird mixtures and half hard mode spawned stuff... its bad. So now I want to make a world, part in TEdit, where I can just add sections of stages of the game as I progress. I'm on Master mode but stuck at Mrs. Slime. I also have a normal geared guy that I'm currently interested in and want to create this world for. For me, my playstyle, I don't feel like it's cheating to add some stones to a chest or add some extra water candles. I've played that stage so much at this point. So I just want to progress but my worlds are nowhere near "played" enough to progress further. So now with Tedit id like to make a "perfect" world. Most of the actual building ill be doing in Terraria self but what are some of the conveniences that you would add if you were to make such a world?

My settings would be:
MasterMode
Crimson
This seed I found in a thread: 3.3.2.1186143218 - Found by Gashbell, its like the perfect template imo.

For starters id like a spider cave close by my base. Id hit the simple ore generator once, just for the early game ore. Quartintaning the V spawn and the biome itself would be much easier.

Do any of you have suggestions?

tldr: I find it hard to pick up after not playing for a time on a map.

Here are some good quality of life things:

-Relatively low surface to keep wyverns from spawning during other fights (huge difference!)
-Relatively flat world to make a skybridge easier
-Wide surface jungle so you have many places to enter and mine
-Bee hives near the surface (for Queen Bee but also fishing later on)
-Underworld with lots of space (for hellbridge, etc.), so no places where the ash gets really high or really low
-One big crimson, on the side without the jungle, instead of multiple little crimsons (like your seed)
-Big fishing ponds in each biome
-Temple closer to the surface for easy access
-A pyramid
-Convenient Mushroom biome for fishron farming

They don't all matter, but they're some things that I appreciate

Here are some good quality of life things:

-Relatively low surface to keep wyverns from spawning during other fights (huge difference!)
-Relatively flat world to make a skybridge easier
-Wide surface jungle so you have many places to enter and mine
-Bee hives near the surface (for Queen Bee but also fishing later on)
-Underworld with lots of space (for hellbridge, etc.), so no places where the ash gets really high or really low
-One big crimson, on the side without the jungle, instead of multiple little crimsons (like your seed)
-Big fishing ponds in each biome
-Temple closer to the surface for easy access
-A pyramid
-Convenient Mushroom biome for fishron farming

They don't all matter, but they're some things that I appreciate
Those are the things i'm looking for! Thanks for the suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom