Casual What Would Be Your Boss Theme?

Ahhh I have been looking for a thread like this~~

If the theme would be based off of me as a person, I'd probably be the boss of the tutorial level QwQ but like in an encouragin way like: "c'mon, beat me, and you've proven yourself to be worthy to be a part of the team!"

Everyone want to believe they'd be this omniscient and all-powerfull being if they were the end-boss of a game, and I'm no exception.
If I could be whatever I wanted as a boss, with whatever theme, this would be the music playing in my dungeon.

This would be the music playing whenever the player met me

And this would be the actual battle music. A fast-paced battle would take place where dodging would be an absolute necessety if you wanted a chance at staying alive.

Final stage. So close, you can almost feel it.
welp.. that was alot of stuff ._. sawwi

There's so many to choose from...Guess i'll go with...
First battle encounter
First battle

Second battle encounter
Second battle
I play too much Pokémon.

Last edited:
My theme music:

When the player at last confronted me, by right of my cardinal sin - of being a misogynistic bastard - and I inevitably fell flat on my face 5 seconds later:

hm...my boss theme gonna be this:
megaman x3 boss theme

my attacks will be like attacks of my dad, I will float in player head and attack with my swords, sometimes my sword will be shine and shots 2 shine swords and in this moment I will be paralyzed, when the shine blades come back ffor my normal blade I will move.

when my HP get in half I will make rain explosive pumpkins and be paralyzed, when I get a small HP I will move when shot the shine blades and when rain pumpinks.

With meee!! FACE AND STAY WITH MEEE!!! xD

My theme was this:

Phase 1

Phase 2

Phase 3

Now i am getting ANGRY! (PHASE 4)

Last edited:
Forgot that ParagonX9 was a thing. I need to listen to more of their music more often.

While it was loading, I saw the rain theme and drought theme and was like "Yeah!" but then it loaded Lysandre's theme and I was like "no!"
I think I hate X and Y too much.
14bbcd32850dd3c10aa2e6a74f0a0dff.png

Oh so you hate X/Y?

If it was kind of a double battle, (Much like Smough and that other guy from Dark Souls)maybe vs. Samson and Estela...
Vs. Samson and Estela
Then maybe...
Vs. Estela (Samson defeated)
Or...
Vs. Samson (Estela defeated)

Back
Top Bottom