What would you do if Terraria became real?

Would you use your Terraria knowledge for good or for evil?

• Total voters
I would build a huge railroad system in Hell. Then establish a railroad company and a tourist attraction from it. The bone serpent there could be a nice addition to the scenery (I think the train will need some flak guns attach to it to fend off the demons).

I would build a huge railroad system in Hell. Then establish a railroad company and a tourist attraction from it. The bone serpent there could be a nice addition to the scenery (I think the train will need some flak guns attach to it to fend off the demons).
If terraria would be real, it should be real at the beginning of the times, and, 1000000000000% someone would do that before you

i would drink irl gender change potion and sell gender change potions for cheap prices (if not just for free)

inb4 people get mad at me for not being evil enough

Establish a totalitarian communist nation and live in a Dracula castle.
Of course, reaching the top of and staying on top of a system like that would involve doing everything possible to control the flow of power, which would mean hunting monsters to near extinction, keeping knowledge of high-end technology and magic limited, and basically doing my part to act like Doctor Doom. I think it would be fun to play a really serious villain in a world full of freshly minted super-warriors.
Hope yall heroes ready for someone who shoots you before ranting about their genius plan.

Establish a totalitarian communist nation and live in a Dracula castle.
Of course, reaching the top of and staying on top of a system like that would involve doing everything possible to control the flow of power, which would mean hunting monsters to near extinction, keeping knowledge of high-end technology and magic limited, and basically doing my part to act like Doctor Doom. I think it would be fun to play a really serious villain in a world full of freshly minted super-warriors.
Hope yall heroes ready for someone who shoots you before ranting about their genius plan.
Do you have any AKA name?

I would start searching the world for bosses to battle so people would be alright and then I would build a fortress and research a way to fix the world. Then, I'd get bored and nuke the world and then live on the moon.

Last edited:
id recive the copper tools right? cut down the trees and buy some ores. I use these ores to make better weapons. I ask for help from the millitary to kill the eye of Cthulu, and then we go to the Grand Canyon and summon the eater with worm food. id use the anvil I made from the ores to make a demonize picas and somehow go deep underground to find hellstone. we find a huge cavern and someone makes a voodoo doll that looks like the guide. everyone goes into the cave to take out wof. now at Hardmode the first thing to do is grab my pwnhammer, go to the Grand Canyon and smash some alters, the VERY hard part is finding enough ores and the hallow. we follow standard hm progression until the mechs. by then we had made wings and the mechanical worm, and some titanium armor, and got the storm bow. we summon the destroyer at night in a giant field. everyone stays back while I use the newly made storm bow and wings to kill the destroyer, albeit much slower. we craft the mega shark and make some crystal ammo. we then summon skeletron prime. I kill that and make hallowed armor. we summon the twins and do the same thing. now that the jungle grows restless we do everything as normal until a pink bulb is spotted in a jungle. I break it and initiate the plantera fight. I win, and now need to find the temple. when we do, I enter and grab a power cell and use my wings to fly to the main room. I summon golem and win, and then we find a dungeon. there is cultists at the dungeon so I take my beetle armor and vamp knifes and chain gun, and kill the cultist. suddenly 4 random areas are under attack, I take out solar pillar and make the eruption. then I kill the rest of the pillars and Moonlord.

id recive the copper tools right? cut down the trees and buy some ores. I use these ores to make better weapons. I ask for help from the millitary to kill the eye of Cthulu, and then we go to the Grand Canyon and summon the eater with worm food. id use the anvil I made from the ores to make a demonize picas and somehow go deep underground to find hellstone. we find a huge cavern and someone makes a voodoo doll that looks like the guide. everyone goes into the cave to take out wof. now at Hardmode the first thing to do is grab my pwnhammer, go to the Grand Canyon and smash some alters, the VERY hard part is finding enough ores and the hallow. we follow standard hm progression until the mechs. by then we had made wings and the mechanical worm, and some titanium armor, and got the storm bow. we summon the destroyer at night in a giant field. everyone stays back while I use the newly made storm bow and wings to kill the destroyer, albeit much slower. we craft the mega shark and make some crystal ammo. we then summon skeletron prime. I kill that and make hallowed armor. we summon the twins and do the same thing. now that the jungle grows restless we do everything as normal until a pink bulb is spotted in a jungle. I break it and initiate the plantera fight. I win, and now need to find the temple. when we do, I enter and grab a power cell and use my wings to fly to the main room. I summon golem and win, and then we find a dungeon. there is cultists at the dungeon so I take my beetle armor and vamp knifes and chain gun, and kill the cultist. suddenly 4 random areas are under attack, I take out solar pillar and make the eruption. then I kill the rest of the pillars and Moonlord.
So basically you'd just follow standard Terraria progression?

Back
Top Bottom