What would you do if Terraria became real?

Would you use your Terraria knowledge for good or for evil?

• Total voters
I would grab a Chlorophite Partizan and slaughter hoards of zombies.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418153654][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just... you know. Biology?
Women are also physically weaker than men. There's a reason sports are divided.

Ehhh, I suppose. There are always exceptions, of course. I don't think that kind of thing should necessarily be so strictly enforced.

Just... you know. Biology?
Women are also physically weaker than men. There's a reason sports are divided.

It isn't about physical strength or anything like that. We're in an era where projectile weapons are the mainstream, so you have to learn how to aim with a weapon too. And then there are survival skills, which is something even more important than being able to engage an enemy.

Women might be naturally weaker, but that doesn't mean they can't be trained to be level with them. Sports are just sports (which still to this day receives racist abuse), what about the military? Are women excluded from the most elite troops? Children are the same story; they're not necessarily weak. Maybe not before their teens, but being raised in an apocalypse will likely make you stronger than most others around you.

I wasn't just on about physical strengths, but mental strengths as well. They're both as important as each other in such a tragic scenario. And since most take in the most influence and knowledge in their childhood, they'd likely be the most adaptive too. Over half of the population would probably be old sods that don't want to/can't deal with the stress of the apocalypse in comparison to them.

Probably die, a few times
Get a chain gun, snowman Cannon and tsunami, some shroomite armor and some accessories, and finally kill everything

Also feed the monsters with coins, because how else are they going to drop coins

How easy is it to brew beer? Me and Nev would be dead from alcohol poisoning within a week.
Who says you have to brew anything? You have a keg with infinite beer.

Anyways...
1) Group together all my friends/make armor/weapons
2) Kill everyone I don't like
3) Wander around and kill monsters
4) Not require sleep, food, or anything really.

Les'see... I would confront Plante-- "You were slain."... Alright, I would fight a mechan-- "You were slain."... Fight Skeletron and enter the Dun-- "You were slain." That giant eyeball is going do-- "You were slain." Go mining for-- "You were slain." ......Cut down tre-- "You were slain." Build a house-- "You were slain." Kill a green sli-- "You were slain."

Then again, this scenario might not present the idea of being a normal, fragile human being. >> Granted, life crystals wouldn't be easy to go find... :( If all else fails, I wouldn't mind being an NPC. Now to find what kind of roles some lazy guy behind a computer could do... (Drawing, Animation and Entertainment classes don't do much for a world-ending apocalypse...)

Oh, and...

I would do whatever it takes to get 8 NPCs until Party Girl spawns, then I'd just kick back, gnome sane.

Hear hear to that!

The Dryad, the Party Girl and the Mechanic. That's all I'll ever need.

To buy stuff from them, of course. That's what I mean. Lies, all lies!

I would use my new-found Terrarian strength to impress women.

Strong enough to carry a few tons worth of bricks in your backpack, such badassery! But then a ball of gel hits you and you're knocked back several meters. The Terraria main character is a wuss.

do be prepared to see your newly found friend burst into flames every couple of minutes

Best romantic date ever: Dinner, a movie, a walk to the park, and the Guide exploding right when you were about to kiss him goodbye.

Then again, I chose the Dryad. She would probably keep on telling me how the world is 99% corrupted and how I should be doing something about it. -_-

Then again, I chose the Dryad. She would probably keep on telling me how the world is 99% corrupted and how I should be doing something about it. -_-

"Why haven't you been cleaning up the corruption?"
"Why haven't you taken out the trash yet?"
"Why don't you clean up the dishes after you're done eating?"
"Why was the toothpaste open?"
"Why did you leave the toiletseat up?"
"Why didn't you wipe your feet at the door?"

She sounds like fun. :rolleyes:

In my dreams: become an OP mage and conquer all AND MAKE THE GOBLIN TINKERER PAY FOR THE WASTE OF MONEY!!!
The probable outcome: Get scared and eaten by zombie

I would gather all of my friends who actually have played the game, and we'd go hunting for crystal hearts, platinum, and accessories. Eventually, we would fall all of the bosses (mechanical included) and reshape society to exist around the events that have occurred, and live in a theocracy built around the almighty Cthulu! ;)

Back
Top Bottom