What would you do if Terraria became real?

Would you use your Terraria knowledge for good or for evil?

• Total voters
I'm a good shot with a rifle, I would survive a decent amount of time. That and I got a splitting maul that would work as a hammer or an axe.
Reminded me of this:
10527525_1670174399873699_3812326032311295948_n.jpg

Dig to the underworld, beat the wall, and cause the entire world to go hardmode. Parts of Asia would turn into Hallow I bet.

If Terraria suddenly becomes real, I would instantly work to get the power similar to that of my ultimate endgame character, then help the Corruption/Crimson and Hallow spread across the world, destroying civilization as we know it, so it can be rebuilt by the Terrarian Elite. I would build a great fortress for myself and a small village that people can live in under my protection from the horrific forces of Corrupt nature if they pay their taxes. They would even gain low tier equipment like Silver/Tugsten or Gold/Platinum, just strong enough to protect themselves from the Corruption/Hallow Monsters, but not strong enough to pose a threat to me. I could even make a hierarchy system based on the skill and knowledge of the people, and only allow those I trust and that have shown me their abilities to live in my fortress and have Frost Armor, a Dao of Pow, and a Megashark.

For those who are also genre savvy about Terraria and gain the same power I have, I would not interfere with their business as long as they don't attack me, my land, or those under my protection. My nation would exist alongside theirs, we could even form a Confederation of the Terrarian Elite if they share my interest of allowing the Corruption and Hallow to dominate nature while we rule over this nature.

The interesting question would be if the Hallow spawns in the Americas, Europe/Asia/Africa, Australia, or Antarctica after the Wall of Flesh is killed. With Wings of your own and Frostspark boots, it wouldn't be too difficult to travel from continent to continent so I could make my nation anywhere outside my home country.

You know the Necromancer enemy in the hardmode dungeon? I would murder him, steal his staff and clothes and become the reincarnation of the Necromancer and use my newly found power to obtain every other magical weapon/spell in the "game," then I would proceed to murder everyone I see.

(And also demon wings, 90% naked nature ladies, the nurse, badass traps/light shows, and the ability to own weapons where I live... legally.)

id try to get a powerful hardmode melee or magic weapon and defend myself the best i could. if i get into a scary situation i may go into hiding for a while

I would be the happiest person in the world.
I know everyone will disagree, but this world is genuinely boring to me. All I've ever wanted is adventure, to be a hero. If Terraria was real, my eternal wish would be granted.

Hmmm... I'd say my usual strategy, running around avoiding fights and looting everything in sight without sharing or building houses.

At midnight, January 1, 2015, let's say that odd things start happening. The Grand Canyon suddenly turns dark, evil. Odd creatures appear out of nowhere. Governments begin to panic. Odd brick buildings appear in deserted areas. What would you do if this happened? Take out your weapons and become a gun for hire? Rob people with your new weaponry? Take over the world? Be a protector of the people? Start your own society? Tell us what you would do below!
Destroy my brother, Retinazer and make myself an optic staff.

I mean, being realistic, there would be a whole freakout about some otherworldly chaos going on, and huge investigations, and a whole uproar about everything changing forever. It might not be as fun as one might think.

Though, I would try to get into a routine or something to prepare myself for stuff :p But it may be hard considering you can't go underground with much ease.

It is a good thing to be out in the middle of nowhere, nobody to steal my loot or get in the way of what I shoot. I got over 1500 bullets around here and if slimes invade I will get a flamethrower.

The only people around here are already armed, EoC is going down.

Back
Top Bottom