What would you do if Terraria became real?

Would you use your Terraria knowledge for good or for evil?

• Total voters
I'd probably make some very bad decisions just because they're the only kind of decisions I'm mentally capable of making.

I'd probably make some very bad decisions just because they're the only kind of decisions I'm mentally capable of making.
Relatable.

Of course, people would find a way to live with this. And then the natural evolution of living with something is turning it to a war machine. Imagine you're just a peaceful guy living in Iraq. And all of a sudden, the U.S sends out the Destroyer to beat the everliving :red: out of your town, country, and by extension, you. The ultimate play would be summoning a boss and just Magic Mirroring away.

not a very in-depth scenario there... i mean, did nuclear weaponry and everything suddenly disappear?

i don't think governments would panic quite that much, especially since terraria still has pretty modern weaponry, and even futuristic weaponry, governments would clearly get their hands on those.

nothing would change, most likely... we'd still be under governmental rule, individual civilians wouldn't be able to become great heroes and shoulder the responsibility of protecting the world.

i mean, realistically, people would probably get themselves killed trying to play hero.

not a very in-depth scenario there... i mean, did nuclear weaponry and everything suddenly disappear?

i don't think governments would panic quite that much, especially since terraria still has pretty modern weaponry, and even futuristic weaponry, governments would clearly get their hands on those.

nothing would change, most likely... we'd still be under governmental rule, individual civilians wouldn't be able to become great heroes and shoulder the responsibility of protecting the world.

i mean, realistically, people would probably get themselves killed trying to play hero.
Fair enough

Get some wood or metal (depending on price) to make some armor and weapons. I would then try to get one of the merchant's magic piggy banks, though that might be tough if there is only one (Terraria) merchant in the world. I would probably have to get it off Amazon or Ebay. Assuming there are multiple (Terraria) merchants in a world, it would probably much easier.

I would also fish a heck ton, because that would be the only way to get chest loot. I would fish in snowy areas, to get Frozen Crates (for Flurry Boots and Blizzard in a Bottle), Wooden Crates (for Tsunami in a Bottle) and hopefully get a Pufferfish Balloon and Frog Leg while I'm at it.

If the Goblin Army was ever defeated, I would try to get my hands on a Tinkerer's Workshop, Rocket Boots (for Spectre Boots), and a hook (for a Grappling Hook). I would combine my Flurry Boots with the Rocket Boots, my Tsunami in a Bottle for Spectre Boots and Pufferfish Balloon for a Sharkron Balloon. I wouldn't try to get Lightning Boots, because that would require me to visit a jungle.

Last edited:
I would try to find a witch doctor in a jungle at night so I can learn to fly and be the first to reach the floating islands.

I would save up enough coins to buy a bug net and then sell cooked frogs to him until I had enough for the wings, of course! :D

I feel like some people would make it their goal to kill wall of flesh for the sole purpose of throwing the world into chaos by adding massive amounts of world evil and new dangerous creatures.

Back
Top Bottom