PC What would you like to have in 1.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofek24G

Official Terrarian
So, I've been playing a lot of Terraria recently, and I noticed some things that would really be nice if they were in the game:
  • A way to change a character's name (like how the dresser changes your clothes, but with names).
  • A way to change world names.
  • A summon that would bring you dropped items would be nice (but only items you already have in your inventory and that you can stack, maybe add a way to control it).
  • Maybe some combined weapons, like a sword and a bow combined that does melee damage and ranged damage (not sure how it will work though, but it sounds great), and maybe even armor that is suitable for more than one class.
I'm not sure how some of my ideas will work in the game but i'm just saying stuff that I think would be nice.

I would also like to know what additions would you like to have in the game, so please leave a comment if you have any ideas, and maybe Re-Logic will see this and even add it to the game.

I would like to have more hair styles and more ranged wepons like shroomite boomerang.
I would like for a new ores and new bosses for sure:)

A way to change a character's name (like how the dresser changes your clothes, but with names).

Correct me if I am wrong, but you can change character names already by going to the character files and just changing the name.
  • A way to change world names.
Same as above, but this time I am certain that it works because I've done it before.
I would also like to know what additions would you like to have in the game, so please leave a comment if you have any ideas, and maybe Re-Logic will see this and even add it to the game.

Bananas, that is all.

:red:, this is not lol, this is terraria
[DOUBLEPOST=1416874825][/DOUBLEPOST]i want the things tovvalt sugested
He meant he didnt want to be babysitting the jungle so it wont be overrun by corruption / crimson
In other words he doesnt want corruption/crimson to spread through jungle

I really want a way to combine different helmets, masks, ECT. of the same tier so that it will boost stats of multiple classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom