PC What would you like to have in 1.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a good few things I'd like in 1.3, but only one that has a chance of being added for real. I'm talking about the very last part of the 'pink slime' suggestion that was teased as being added to the update recently. Y'know, the part about a lost girl vanity.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up though, because I know how everyone seems to treat any nudity as TEH WURST THING EVAR these days. :rolleyes:
There's already the dryad clothes

A couple minor things for people who want to play this game, but can't or won't for some specific reason.

Colorblind video setting for some people who need it.

Controller Support.

That's about it... But it would be nice if it were possible to add a ping and status check on multiplayer servers when you open the multiplayer tab.

The Linux and Mac Ports, Pies you can throw at people, Color Mixing, something better than Terra Blade, bigger worlds, more dungeons, and more bosses (such as, there actually being a post-(boss)

I want to play Terraria natively on Linux. Also: more musical instruments (like trumpet), more spears, Seasons, desert remake, more varied edges of the world (like Mountains on the one side, bigger Ocean on another side), upgrade for my favourite Water Bolt, ability to sit (and maybe crouching/sneaking), ability to throw NPCs (suplex rampage :dryadhappy:). That's all for now.
Oh, one more thing: I want "Huge / Very Large" map size so bad. Comparison:
Large Map (8400 x 2400 blocks), around 5 Floating Islands;
Huge Map (16800 x 4800 blocks), around 10 Floating Islands.

I want to play Terraria natively on Linux. Also: more musical instruments (like trumpet), more spears, Seasons, desert remake, more varied edges of the world (like Mountains on the one side, bigger Ocean on another side), upgrade for my favourite Water Bolt, ability to sit (and maybe crouching/sneaking), ability to throw NPCs (suplex rampage :dryadhappy:). That's all for now.
Oh, one more thing: I want "Huge / Very Large" map size so bad. Comparison:
Large Map (8400 x 2400 blocks), around 5 Floating Islands;
Huge Map (16800 x 4800 blocks), around 10 Floating Islands.

Unfortunately I think I remember someone mentioning that larger map sizes are impossible due to coding limitations :/

What I want from 1.3, aside from the awesome lunar event, would be expansions on the already existant biomes. Namely, the desert and the ocean, who got the short end of the stick after 1.2.4. and were completely forgotten :(

I'd love to see more out of Deserts, Oceans, and Space; some of my favorite biomes. :happy:

Maybe a stronger drive to go back to the Underworld besides WoF rematches, living flame, fire feather and unholy trident. Could be a boss, event, or just new items!

Biomes aside, more pre-hardmode summon items (though that's already on the way). Hm... a good reason to use shortswords?

Unfortunately I think I remember someone mentioning that larger map sizes are impossible due to coding limitations :/

What I want from 1.3, aside from the awesome lunar event, would be expansions on the already existant biomes. Namely, the desert and the ocean, who got the short end of the stick after 1.2.4. and were completely forgotten :(
It is sad to hear. I dont think I am the only one thinking that Large Map is inadequate later. Well, we will see what happens Soon™.

Well for starters out of everything I want Chthulu to be a boss. No not his eyes. No not his brain. The actual Chthulu.

Second, the Portal gun. I'm not even as hyped as I am for the lunar boss than I am the portal gun.

A melee ranged wepon so like a boomerang that shoots something out when you click so the bomerang itself does mele damage but what it shoots out does ranged

I want Chthulu to be a boss.
NO meme.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom