PC What would you like to have in 1.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPELLS!

Such as, non-item spells like in skyrim, you learn spells from books then you can cast them at any time.

Maybe the ability to make your own spells? Such as, Cursed Flame mixed with Crystal Storm, Extremely fast, inflicts the "Cursed Fire" debuff, but does less damage than cursed flames as a balance.

SPELLS!

Such as, non-item spells like in skyrim, you learn spells from books then you can cast them at any time.

Maybe the ability to make your own spells? Such as, Cursed Flame mixed with Crystal Storm, Extremely fast, inflicts the "Cursed Fire" debuff, but does less damage than cursed flames as a balance.
The book is more to represent you are using an incantation, not that the book is casting the spell. If you don't like it pretend it's not there.

something like doppelgänger boss event, like randomly being attacked by a dude with ranged, melee or magic weapons, maybe that grows up (equipment) with you. and I agree with the japanese stuff, but I'll go with samurai stuff, like an end-gamae katana, and samurai armor, as you may know, japan wasn't only ninjas

I would like to have a machine called the ''elementinator 3000'' which consumes coins and gives back the raw materials of a product. For example, if you gave an iron helmet, it would cost like 50 silver and give you back 20 iron bars.

NPcs that fight for you. Then give them a weapon and some armor with accessories. And some other NPCs like the Cyborg, Arms Dealer, etc.. Should be able to fight for you or defend themselves.

an NPC like the enchanter from TES, or a furniture to craft armor with your favorite bonuse instead of just armor sets

Last edited:
A terrible early stage/pre-hardmode boss named Cthulhu.

Why?
To end all Cthulhus forever.
He shouldnt even be a boss. He should be a super rare enemy at the edge of the map that barely puts up a fight because hes blind and brainless.

I have simpler wishes than most of you, well simple sort of. I'd like to see more weapons in general, namely a few other early magic items and more importantly a better gear curve for summoners. Farming for a slime staff takes too much luck to make it worth while...

I want a space ship mount that you can load up with ammo such as rockets and bullets and fight things in. The ship would have a health bar and when that is 0 you die and you would have to craft another one. You could repair it though. It would have to be costly because its gonna be pretty b.a.

I want a space ship mount that you can load up with ammo such as rockets and bullets and fight things in. The ship would have a health bar and when that is 0 you die and you would have to craft another one. You could repair it though. It would have to be costly because its gonna be pretty b.a.
Can't you suggest that to Red? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom