PC What would you like to have in 1.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a space ship mount that you can load up with ammo such as rockets and bullets and fight things in. The ship would have a health bar and when that is 0 you die and you would have to craft another one. You could repair it though. It would have to be costly because its gonna be pretty b.a.

Spoiler for T:OW confirmed.

-As someone have been said, a way to change name, eye color, and skin.
-More painting : I do love art so I want more art!
-NPCS go trough stair sometime not always go up.
-Mount that can attack enemy.
-More referent from other game (maybe from other company that isn't from nintendo)
-Dye able pet.

Last edited:
Idea I had nearly two years ago, And would still like in the game. Some form of an Auto-drill, Literally something you can throw out like a bomb that, Upon contact with a brick, Will dig straight downwards until coming in contact with a liquid.

Alternatively could be activated by wire.

...Speaking of Wire actually, Can we PLEASE get an update or something that makes placing wire more practical. I love doing things like manipulating pumps over long distances or setting up a bunch of explosives, But frankly it's highly impractical at the moment. I had an idea where you could set two objects at two points. (Similar to Actuators, Can be placed on top of bricks)

If a player attempts to wire one of these points, It will automatically consume enough wire from the player's inventory to make a path to the closest other point from that location. (Meaning if a player had set up 3 points, It's not going to try and connect to every single point)

Like wrenches, There are Red, Blue, and Green points that players can set so they don't end up going to another point by mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-More referent from other game (maybe from other company that isn't from nintendo)

I wouldn't complain if another Cave Story reference made it in. While I dig the Robot Hat, We need something like a Nemesis added.

How about an item that makes you run on all fours and is like the best movement speed accessory.

ANIMAL INSTINCTS YO.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I would like a shape shifting potion that let's us play as any mob, or a boss. A giant mech suit mount would be very interesting. Kind of like the Goliath from advanced warfare.

What I would like to see is the crippling Magic damage reduction on the original Spectre Hood get either removed or made less crippling.

Before 1.2.4 : Super OP
But I agree 40% damage reduction + Mana sickness won't going anywhere.
So, rather than make it, I don't know... -20% so full Menacing can make it not as severely crippling... keep it as a waste of space and never a good option?

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <:p

An optional 'Advanced' set of world-gen options. Everything the internal code of the game allows. Worlds of specific size, up to max and min that the RNG can handle. Sliding scales for weather/event percentages, mech boss spawns in HM, hallow spread, backgrounds, moss, grass colors. There is a mod that allows for some of this - but a tool designed within the code itself would be more stable and potentially have more options. I'd also like the ability to limit some biomes entirely - the ability to create challenge maps without clentaminating everything would be nice. An all crimson world - all hallow - all ice or desert. Let me set the number of pyramids and sky islands. Let me have control over the % of ores, and the types of ores that spawn.

All of it - let me have a real world Gen tool, so I can make worlds that fit my imagination. It's all I've wanted since before 1.1 dropped.

Secondary wish - somewhere around 500 hours I got sick of the music - switched to custom soundtracks. However a music player can never match the action on screen. Tying the music that plays to a config file we can route to a file-tree would allow the players to add custom music if they are inclined, but not effect anyone else or bloat the game size. I would love to have multiple game soundtracks that actually fit the gameplay. Then I could just keep backups and cycle them as I get bored of them.

What I'm trying to say is that I want 'One-Winged Angel' to play when I fight Fishyron is that so much to ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom