PC What would you like to have in 1.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secondary wish - somewhere around 500 hours I got sick of the music - switched to custom soundtracks. However a music player can never match the action on screen. Tying the music that plays to a config file we can route to a file-tree would allow the players to add custom music if they are inclined, but not effect anyone else or bloat the game size. I would love to have multiple game soundtracks that actually fit the gameplay. Then I could just keep backups and cycle them as I get bored of them.

What I'm trying to say is that I want 'One-Winged Angel' to play when I fight Fishyron is that so much to ask for?

Custom music packs exist. Granted, there aren't many that are fully up to date, but they're there. All you need to do is replace a single file and suddenly all the music for all the areas and events is replaced with something else. Incredible, right?

"Incredible, right?" - Darqfalls

No? No it isn't. Most of them aren't up to date, and it's nothing even close to what I described.

"Incredible, right?" - Darqfalls

No? No it isn't. Most of them aren't up to date, and it's nothing even close to what I described.

I've got quite a few that are up to date, I'll see if I can find the links.

The very excellent MAF pack is what I use now. It fits the game so well. Highly recommend.

I've got quite a few that are up to date, I'll see if I can find the links.

The very excellent MAF pack is what I use now. It fits the game so well. Highly recommend.
Again. What I recommended is not a replacement pack. It's a reference file so I can swap out individual components of the soundtrack at will. All of those packs put me at the mercy of other peep's tastes.

Again. What I recommended is not a replacement pack. It's a reference file so I can swap out individual components of the soundtrack at will. All of those packs put me at the mercy of other peep's tastes.

Yes, I understand what you're saying, I'm just giving you the closest thing we have now.

And if you want to use your own music that badly, why not make your own replacement pack?

1.I hope the players and NPCS can use the piano.
2.Players and NPCS can lie on the sofa, or sitting.
3.Guard NPC, can be automatically attack close to the other NPC monsters.
4.Adventurer NPC, when on the road or mining experience, can be traded.
5.Signal transmitter can be connected to circuit objects in the distance, like a teleporter.
I have a lot of ideas.

Yes, I understand what you're saying, I'm just giving you the closest thing we have now.

And if you want to use your own music that badly, why not make your own replacement pack?

Jesus. Yes - why doesn't anyone who requests anything in this thread not running out to build their own mods? I have playlists I run when I play, and yes, I could go learn to mod. Or I could continue to play Terraria and request features I'd like rather than building them myself in all the extra free time I don't have.

"Why not make your own then?" is the antithesis to a feature request thread. You realize that don't you?

Jesus. Yes - why doesn't anyone who requests anything in this thread not running out to build their own mods? I have playlists I run when I play, and yes, I could go learn to mod. Or I could continue to play Terraria and request features I'd like rather than building them myself in all the extra free time I don't have.

"Why not make your own then?" is the antithesis to a feature request thread. You realize that don't you?

You don't have to be so rude about it. :l

After all, making a wave bank is easier than coding shit. It isn't exactly the same.

Better lighting items pre hardmode. The miner hat and shadow orb are all there is and they aren't that great.

More summons.
More Beehives.
Some awesome generated structures.
More summons.
Some optional bosses.
Further endgame content.
More summons.
A possible ending.
Cthulhu.
More summons.

More summons.
More Beehives.
Some awesome generated structures.
More summons.
Some optional bosses.
Further endgame content.
More summons.
A possible ending.
Cthulhu.
More summons.
You forgot more summons. And Cthulhu is not being added. Ever. It was confirmed. Cthulhu boss suggestions are banned for a reason.

You don't have to be so rude about it. :l

Apparently that is exactly what I have to be in order to get you to stop derailing me from suggestions to talk about mods. I want an in-game feature, I am requesting it from the devs. You are suggesting using someone else's music at best, or learning to build wav banks (which requires additional software and time) to get around the lack of a feature. I consider THAT rude. Especially since any information or "help" you could have simply PM'd me or posted on my profile wall.

In the context of THIS thread however, your "helpful" suggestions seem more like an argument against the feature. This is how your message landed with me, regardless of your intent.

Apparently that is exactly what I have to be in order to get you to stop derailing me from suggestions to talk about mods. I want an in-game feature, I am requesting it from the devs. You are suggesting using someone else's music at best, or learning to build wav banks (which requires additional software and time) to get around the lack of a feature. I consider THAT rude. Especially since any information or "help" you could have simply PM'd me or posted on my profile wall.

In the context of THIS thread however, your "helpful" suggestions seem more like an argument against the feature. This is how your message landed with me, regardless of your intent.

Geez, calm the fuck down. I get what you're saying, but we both need to just...stop. Alright? There's no need for this.

Truce?

It just occured to me that we don't really have undead minions. We have necromantic scroll, why no mini-skeletons or wights like in HOMM 3? Necromancers ask for more love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom