What would your super hero/villain title be?

anonlineuser

Skeletron
The title is pretty self-explanatory. My Supervillian title would be... the Nocturn. My plot would be to extinguish the sun and put earth into endless night.

Last edited:
In the future, please be aware that opening posts should contain content relevant to the thread and that 'title explains it all' type opening posts are not allowed. For example, in a thread such as this, you should have included what your superhero/villain title would be.

On topic: My superhero title would be The Magnificent Moderate and my villain title would be The Contrarian.

My Superhero title would be: The Orca of Pure Light

My Supervillain title would be: The Black Crystal of Yuki

In the future, please be aware that opening posts should contain content relevant to the thread and that 'title explains it all' type opening posts are not allowed. For example, in a thread such as this, you should have included what your superhero/villain title would be.

On topic: My superhero title would be The Magnificent Moderate and my villain title would be The Contrarian.
Jeckel, you're alive!

On topic:
Superhero Name: Dr. Hohenheim House Raus, Teutonic Therapist

Supervillain Name: Dr. Linus von Schadenfreude, Medical Menace

Last edited:
Superhero title: Dr Freudenstein.
Supervillain title: That pervert who studies weird things.(fo' science!)

SuperHero Cruxophim

Supervillain Darth nosilla XD (my name spelled backwards is my SITH name, apparently. hahahaha!)

The jellyfish, cause i love jellyfish, not that im ever jelly.

I would make an army of jellyfish that all carry around zweihanders, ready to strike.

My hideout would be at the bottom of the ocean, surrounded by a glass dome ofcourse, and jellyfish statues. (now i have an idea for terraria.. nice, gotta get alot of jellyfish statues to make that one work lol) And high grade military constructions that internally heat up so missiles directed at my beautiful glass dome are diverged. Also jellyfish workforce will construct a giant bubble cannon, the bubbles will be injected with poisonous gas that is then let out to the surface so that the whole world will be forced to seek asylum in my domain for a price, the price will be.. to convert to jellyfish.

I'd either be a supervillain or somebody that sides with who they think does best, or not anything at all.

My name would be the Winter, known for my powers of cold and my sidekick, the Mutant Goat.

I would stay hurricane. Hurricanes are the primordal meeting of winds and waves. Violent, deadly, but useful. I could stab your back, and then turn around and save a bus of orphans, while simultaneously starting a nuclear war and giving food to remote villages in third world countries. I could spin from giver of life to taker at a moments notice. Unpredictable, two faced double edge sword.

Back
Top Bottom