Xbox 360 Whats a easy way to kill Duke Fishron?

Sandyy

Terrarian
I need a good way to kill Duke Fishron. I have been trying and trying with Dragon Armor and Beetle Armor but i keep dying. My accessories are: Flame Wings, Frostspark Boots, Master Ninja Gear, Charm of Myths, and Honey Balloon. Is there any tactic?

First of all, you should get wings like Spectre Wings or Ghost Wings (whatever they're called). Next, you should set up a Slime farm and go find a bunch of stone to make Asphalt Blocks. Once you have enough Asphalt blocks, make a bridge across your ENTIRE world; unless you're really good at dodging a full-world bridge is pretty much required. Also use Hardmode accessories instead of a Honey Balloon.

You should use a Megashark with Chlorophyte bullets to help with aiming. Also, what weapons were you using currently?

The full world bridge, how far from the ground should it be built? Will Duke follow me if I place it high up? I also have had difficulty defeating Duke, so I also appreciate any tips.

High enough where there isn't any obstructions but low enough not to spawn Wyverns. As for the fight just run in one direction firing your weapon and then at the end of the runway just spin around and go the other way.

Here is a Alternate, Needs
-Ghost/Beetle Wings
-Beetle Armour
-
Vampire Knifes
-Some Health and Buff potions
-pRo DodGiNG sKilLs m8

Make a Long Bridge Armed with healing Junk and Heart Statues and Spawn him in, You Fly Around the around and Hit Him With Your Vamp Knifes, Done, Even Easier with the
Flairon (One of his drops)

I had trouble with this last year and didn't defeat him for ages. Sad times to say the least but now I have a strategy.

Step 1:Make platforms with campfires heart lantern and wired up heart statues.

Step 2: Make a set of Shroomite "bullets" variant armour grab your gun, your chlorophyte bullets and run like hell.

I had trouble with this last year and didn't defeat him for ages. Sad times to say the least but now I have a strategy.

Step 1:Make platforms with campfires heart lantern and wired up heart statues.

Step 2: Make a set of Shroomite "bullets" variant armour grab your gun, your chlorophyte bullets and run like hell.

Oh almost forgot, get an Ankh shield!!!

It's a must and I run it on every type of

Great job fella :pirateindifferent: !!

You should try and defeat him with different class types now: Mage or Melee

Vampire Knives are so OP, especially because of how fast his attacks are.

I recently built a Mage class using the Razor Blade Typhoon. That weapon coupled with the Mana Flower kills him fast too.

Back
Top Bottom