PC What's Good Terraria Comunity!!! XD

Eye of Rage

The Destroyer
What's good!?! I was introduced to Terraria mobile by my friend 5 years ago. I absolutely fell in love with the art style and enjoyed playing multiplayer with my sister and friends. When I was finally able to afford an Xbox, the first game I purchased was Terraria. After that I was so hyped for upcoming updates such as the 1.3.1 content update and now the 1.3.5 update. In 2019 I got a laptop for college studies and played Terraria and have had the greatest Terraria experience with it so far. Other than Terraria I like to play MMORPGs and in general multiplayer games. Aside from gaming, I love to play table tennis and try to stay healthy by eating healthy, running, and other types of exercise. I am interested in architecture and like to express my designs in a 1 perspective 2D format with Terraria and software such as AutoCAD. Terraria is my favorite game of all time as I have made so many memories whilst playing it and I enjoy creating things and experimenting with the huge variety of blocks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom